Thread: HW50 .177 with "invisible" stock !

HW50 .177 with "invisible" stock !

Well, non existent actually

HW50, in .177 cal with the "perfect" trigger. Everything there APART FROM THE STOCK.

Bought as a project on a bit of a whim, but after a few half hearted attempts I've not tracked down a stock (although an HW35 one can be made to fit and works very well - I'm sure thevoid will be along shortly to confirm that ).

I'd say the metalwork/bluing is good, but not perfect - there are loads of pictures here >>> http://s1108.photobucket.com/user/bi...1/library/HW50

It cocks and shoots well, but I would anticipate a strip, clean and lube as with any project. After offering it to another member who was looking for one (but they want a 50S with the better trigger) it made me realise I was probably never going to get around to sorting this so it may as well go up for sale.

Asking £50 collected from Devizes, Wiltshire, which is what it owes me - if I was stitched, make me a sympathetic offer !

I'm skint or I'd buy this in a heartbeat, I've a 50s and for me it is the finest .177 gun I've ever shot.
    A 35 stock will fit, hole centres are the same as are the mounting points, all you will need is some 30mm ID 2.5 wall alu tube and slit it down the middle to line the 35 stock with, it make a much more manly fitting got too.
    Good luck with the sale but I doubt you will need it

I will have it please.

Will work out collection somehow

Thanks
    Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Sold to the man above, pending payment etc