Thread: Original model 26 valuation

Original model 26 valuation

Looking for a rough value on my original 26 from 1987
    Its in very good working condition
    Shoots great
    The stock has started to be rubbed down ready for re finishing but its in really good condition

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerlee View Post
    Shoots great
    The stock has started to be rubbed down ready for re finishing but its in really good condition
    pics would help

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerlee View Post
    Shoots great
    Depending on how you intend selling it i.e. state of finish.

This is a "junior" rifle of relatively low power output so quite a few airgunners would probably only consider this if they were looking for a gun for a child. Or a fun plinker.

It's not old or rare enough to be collectible. It is on the other hand more than old enough to be considered an "old" gun.

Condition is a big question mark, it has certainly lost it's original finish, and you have not commented on the blueing.

It would have to be cheap enough that someone would say well why not it's cheap enough.

So only as I am imagining it to be, and partially rubbed down, £40-£50 as a little project assuming the blue is on the nice side and all sights are present. If it were not rubbed down, and the stock condition were decent but in a condition commensurate with age, i.e. some minor scratches and indentations, probably up to £70

Just an opinion and at the end of the day you put it up for sale, you include good pictures, you ask what you think is reasonable taking others' opinions into consideration, and you take it from there.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS