Quote Originally Posted by MrGreengrass View Post
Yes that is annoying sometimes.....1) pellets can rattle both in the rifle and in your pocket.

How does it compare to the S410/510? I'm not sure whether to get the Rapid or an Air Arms.....The Rapid is still the best removable bottled gun out there.....The S 410\510 are very good tubed guns.

Bottle or tube ..your choice ...but i don't do tubes so i would get a Rapid..: .

They will not be about forever..and sell quickly these days....shooters will keep them..and buy another if they can...one is never enough.......AA's are good ..but so are the Falcons,HW's and Daystates...for tube jobs.

If you hunt .. Rapid if not ..anything else will do....Rapids were built for the field....and this is where they are at their best.
In fairness they are not at the same price point. The AA S400 series is the best VALUE pcp air rifle on the market and the Rapid is the best general purpose rifle so if you want durability and performance over a long period then the Rapid has stood the test of time and is the best choice. There are other rifles that run it close especially the HW100 but for me the Rapid is THE rifle to own.