I ve just re read the prevoius reply and there is a point worth clearing up... if the blow off valve starts releasing at 8 pumps them 9 or 10 or 100 will not make any difference....the blow off valve is blowing off.....so the pressure cannot go any higher..
you said the following statement..

.177 cal will reach 11.4 ft lb after 12 pumps when the blow-off valve starts to operate on pump number 7 or 8. The gun will then not go over 12 even after 15 pumps.

You say the blow off valve operates at 7 or 8 pumps, but reaches 11.4 ft lbs or were you using my figures?? mine blows off at 8 pumps because that is what I set it at.. I removed the blind roll pin by making a special tool to pull it out rather than drill through the other side and hote it would line up..

You say you still have some innova's in 0.22? are they new old stock or second hand ones? there will be a lot of interested people if the price is right..but there is a point...do you spend £250+ on a part wornout rifle ( if it's been over pumped systematically) that needs 20 pumps to fill the reservoir chamber.. or pay £110 and get a brand new REBEL..then get the gunsmith to do the main two mods to the rifle to stop the noisy pump action and to bond in the pump tube so that is cannot rotate.. IMO the latter is the better deal...

Unless you are selling a couple of boxed unused innova's then you will make two people very happy at least...if the price is compatible...

There is a really funny video on youtube of a really fat kid with a pump up rifle...he is standing next to a big tree.. he pumps furiously then reaches up and shoves the rifle up into the tree and hooks in in the branches....GOOD JOB ITS NOT LOADED.. then starts to climb up and the first big branch snaps and dumps him on his arse, with the rifle stuck up the tree..... one day some one will wonder how a rifle got up a tree on it's own...laugh ...I nearly cried laughing...
Colin