I'd heard about this through my West Mids Regional Squad friends, but there was a poster up in my club (Swadlincote) advertising it. Its £15 (I think) to enter the series, then you'll have to pay for the individual matches as well. The poster was also asking for clubs to register interest if they wanted their shoots included in next years series.
I don't know why Scotland aren't included, it may be travelling distance, it may be that there will be Scottish shoots in the series next year.
Is anyone really suprised at the NSRAs lack of organisation? Its nothing new is it? I'm still waiting for medals that I won in the British Pistol Champs in September. Two of my shoots at the BPC Open last weekend were moved from AM to PM because the NSRA had double-booked the range. Having planned my 100+ mile drive around these times I wasn't best pleased!
Anyway, the Series looks good, Swadlincote are holding their comp on the 15/16 Mar, message me if you would like details.
. Good luck at the British Open Airgun comp, have you had your squadding back? I applied weeks ago but haven't heard back yet....

-Nick-