Thread: Accles and shelvoke warrior rear sight

Accles and shelvoke warrior rear sight

Hi, i have acquired a warrior in .22 calibre and I'm going about restoring it to its former glory. However, it is missing it's rear sight. Having never seen one before and the absence of any detailed pictures on the net I'm struggling to fabricate a rear sight. Does anybody have pictures and dimensions of one that they could share with me?
    Thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by austin82 View Post
    Hi, i have acquired a warrior in .22 calibre and I'm going about restoring it to its former glory. However, it is missing it's rear sight. Having never seen one before and the absence of any detailed pictures on the net I'm struggling to fabricate a rear sight. Does anybody have pictures and dimensions of one that they could share with me?
    Thank you in advance
    Hello,

Nice to know you are planning to restore the Warrior. I will try and take a couple of pictures and record a few dimensions from my own pistol when I get a minute. Good luck with the restoration as there are few places that are prone to air leakage on these pistols. As you are probably aware, the .22 is the rarer or the two Warrior calibres, so well worth the effort.

Regards

Brian

Ill also try to take and upload some pictures at the weekend, good luck

Thanks guys. Where will i find the pictures if you upload them(I've never used a forum before)? I made a new washer and breech seal out of some leather i sourced from a cobbler, i didn't have enough to make the two smaller washers that seal around the barrel within the piston. Whereabouts are the other places it may leak?

Quote Originally Posted by austin82 View Post
    Thanks guys. Where will i find the pictures if you upload them(I've never used a forum before)? I made a new washer and breech seal out of some leather i sourced from a cobbler, i didn't have enough to make the two smaller washers that seal around the barrel within the piston. Whereabouts are the other places it may leak?
    Hi,

You have a PM.

Brian