Thread: Rapid Fire Pistol Accuracy

Rapid Fire Pistol Accuracy

Hi,

I originally bought a Crosman 600 semi-auto Co2 pistol just for fun, but really wanted to still be able to achieve reasonable groups at 10 metres. These pistols don't seem to posses the same crisp trigger release that my 'springers' have, but are nevertheless perfectly adequate for rapid fire once the necessary rhythm has been mastered.

I started with 'double taps' resting after each couple of shots and quickly increased this to five successive releases. Any more than five shots and the group sizes increase significantly. I now only load five pellets into the magazine to avoid the great temptation to release all ten shots without lowering the pistol.

As always with rapid fire shooting, great care needs to be taken with the first shot as the subsequent shots will usually fall quite close to the first.

Regards

Brian

Drulov Condor.......absolutely brilliant 5 shot semi auto rapid fire and accuracy.

Pete.

Quite right, my Drulov is great.

Quote Originally Posted by flatrajectory View Post
    Drulov Condor.......absolutely brilliant 5 shot semi auto rapid fire and accuracy.

Pete.
    Hi Pete,

I also have a 'Condor' and would agree that it is a much underrated pistol which can usually hold its own with the more sophisticated 5 shot Steyr's etc. Although extremely accurate and reliable, I don't find it nearly as much fun to shoot as the Crosman 600 for informal target shooting. For more serious sessions however, the .177 'Condor' would be the obvious choice over the .22 Crosman 600.

Regards

Brian