Thread: Air Cylinder compatability

Air Cylinder compatability

Hi,

We have 2 pistols at our club which we are looking to purchase new cylinders for and I'm wondering if anyone can help with the following questions?

The first is an FWB P34 that has cylinders with no gauge. Do the new FWB cylinders with built in gauges fit this pistol?

The second is a Steyr LP1 that has cylinders with no gauge. Again, do the new Steyr cylinders with gauges fit this.

Thanks for any help with this.

Mark

Having spoken to Simon Preston (Steyr) about this recently, he assured me that all Steyr pistol cylinders are compatible.

Might be worth a check with him though

Adrian
    My wife DOES know how much my rifle cost - she bought it for me! Blaser R8 Success Mono LH with .22lr. .204 Ruger, 6.5 x 55 and .308

Steyr

I know for a fact that the latest Steyr cylinders fit the LP1.

Can't help with fwb. But if they do, I have p44 silver cylinder for sale cheap.

Just confirming what the other have said, I've got both the old cylinders without gauges and brand new cylinders with gauges and they fit my LP10 and another chaps LP1

Quote Originally Posted by nickm marshall View Post

Marshall,

I have an FWB P30 and would be interested in your air cylinder if it is compatible. Pictures and Price to : pardoctor@embarqmail.com

Thanks,

Vince

Quote Originally Posted by nickm marshall View Post

The P44 cylinders fit the P34.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.