Thread: Valuations required

Valuations required

Due to a change of interests I am asking for approx. valuations on a large number of my "toys" prior to advertising for sale.

1.Diana Model 2 pistol, the Gat type. The outer barrel area is in really good conditionwith some of the gold inlay in the lettering still there. It also has the barrel plunger seal/pellet seater. No dents in the woodwork, which is stamped 957.

2.Diana Model 15 tin plate rifle. This is generally ok but has ahalf inch rust patch on the outer barrel near to the muzzel, and some smaller bits on the barrel also. Other than that it has all its screws and nuts. and it gets a pelletout of the barrel. The wooden stock could do with refinishing, and there is a little rust on the left side of the reciever area.

3. Diana Model 23 in .177, a boys starter gun,this is in generally good condition, blueing I would say 80%. The stock has some wear near to its toe, and it is fitted with the very small dovetail for a scope.(Yeah)
    It has the open sights with the ramp type.

BSA Improved model D in .22.
    This I beleive is the later model with theside button release on the under leaver.It has the open sights, although I am not sure that the backsight is original, but it works.!! The stock has quite a few dents in it, and the trigger adjuster is missing but it works well. Ser no. is S677**

And last but not least,
    Diana Pre War model 27 in.177
    this is in generally brown patina all over, the adjusting screw from the foresight is missing. THE ACID ETCHING ON THE CYLINDER IS VISIBLE, AND IT LAUNCHES A PELLET WELL.

4.mORE TO COME LATER.
    The armourer, with no where near as many guns as I used to have.

Valuations

Hello, Hello,
    anybody out there?

Would be helpfull if you could put some photos up.

Would be interested in seeing some pics of the bsa as price = condition
    "helplessly they stare at his tracks......."

Pics definately needed particularly as you mention that the pellet pusher is their on the MK2 Diana why would it not be?

They go from £25.00 to £40.00 it all depends on condition. And they have fetched more.
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

Valuation

Thanks for the info, I am now going to start putting some of the 19 up for sale.