Quote Originally Posted by greenwayjames View Post
There was quite a bit of engineering done apart from the trigger. IIRC it was 1983. I had a conversion done by Bowket on the FWB. It ended up with a .20" barrel from a Original 45, one of JBs barrel locks and full conversion which included modifying the piston anyway so a new latch rod,not silver steel, was not a problem. It also got rid of the crappy plastic trigger O ringed poly head, heavy piston, 5/32" port, one of his special 24 coil spring made by Wade, new guide and top hat. Smooth and low cocking effort. Standard stock. Very low, contollable, soft recoil, so very quiet and accurate as hell.
Well, you asked Wish I still had it. He did quite a few to the same spec but 20ft/lbs with H&N Hollowpoints that were shipped over the pond.
All the spec. taken from my gun record log. I dont read it often. It makes me weep
The Rekord trigger sounds very very interesting. Might have to explore that. I have an old 124 on the way that hasn't been used in 30+ years. It's a bit rusty as it sat in a shed but has a bright bore. Fitting a Rekord or CD to it would be awesome.