Thread: Some Pictures of my Webley Junior

Some Pictures of my Webley Junior

Thought I would share some pictures of the webley junior I have. Just finished cleaning it up and greasing etc.

Last edited by tharg2007; 26-09-2014 at 03:10 PM.

Extended grips, fixed rear sight model - does the wee beastie shoot well?

Is that a rubber breach seal instead of the usual leather one? I never thought about fitting one of those, usefull to know if it is.

Seems to be not much (if any) blueing present, but a good honest little pistol that shows it's character very well...just think how many pellets that has fired over it's lifetime
    Last edited by Aimstraight; 26-09-2014 at 03:40 PM. Reason: seems added

Yes it shoots very nicely even with the rubber breach seal. I had to sand the seal down a bit though but it works just fine. The only parts I had to get for it were the breech seal and the pin for the barrel catch.

Great little pistol, and surprisingly accurate at modest distances given that it is smoothbore. That reminds me I might need a replacement pin for the catch, did you get that from Knibbs or Chambers?

I got it from knibbs, I only got the rubber seal as they had none of the leather ones when I was ordering and thought I would try it.

So long as the seal is effective that's what really matters.

If the breech seal is a genuine Webley seal, it is made from 'Nitrile' and is the same as Webley fitted to their air pistols for years, after the leather and brass seal was discontinued.