Thread: Oak Nocturnal Mud Wrestling results

Oak Nocturnal Mud Wrestling results

Many thanks to all who helped set out / run and participate in tonight's shoot.

As ever particular thanks to Terry for the soup, Phil's step Mum for the cakes and Chris Roberts for running around all day but not even getting to shoot!

As you recall this was to raise money for Cancervive (a local cancer support charity) - despite the relatively low turn out we did raise £100.35

Same time next year?

Name Score
    Sam Robinson 46
    Stuart Peal 45
    Tim Clarke 44
    Charles Peal 42
    Richard Gallop 40
    Lewis Hodges 39 (With sleep deprivation)
    Damien Walker 33
    Owen Johnson 30
    Paul Huggett 29 (First time shooting HFT - in the dark when raining)
    Malcolm Martin Papier-mâché
    Liz Martin Papier-mâché
    Nigel Tostevin DNF (We think he might still be in the wood)
    Bob Pattenden DNF (Walther rusted up before he finished)
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

We'll ,that was fun , great soup and cakes.
    What's the best way to get mud out of your barrell?
    Steyr 110. Bushnell 3200 elite OAKIES

Well done guys, mad but you are soldiers!!

Sorry i couldn't be there! Took my Niece out and had a great time (Gorgeous thing she is) don't do this enough for sure!

See you at Ford!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

My first DNF, I'm so ashamed. To be fair it should be DNS as I gave up before I started the course
    The problem was starting the course so near to Terry's soup, It starts raining hard, whistle blows to start the shoot, waft of soup, I get down on the peg, heavy scent of soup surrounds me, whistle blows for cease fire, I can only see, hear and smell soup by now, I look at Nigel, Nigel looks at me, we both agree it's soup time, game over
    Yum yum
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Splund View Post
    I'm so ashamed. To be fair it should be DNS, I get down on the peg, heavy scent of Nigel, Nigel looks at me, we both agree it's time, game over
    Yum yum
    Bob

Oh dear
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Great evening, total thanks to all mad enough to turn out and get muddy, AND donate cash to what is a very worthwhile cause, thanks for all the positive comments about the soup (amazing what a little badger water can add to the flavour), also, really nice to meet the people at the spearhead of the charity we supported last night,Phil those cakes were sublime and finally well done yet again to Charles for his organisational skills, and to everyone else that helped put it all together, in particular Lewis and Damian who are stepping up more and more to help out, Terry
    Professional MISSER
    "THE OAKS"

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Oh dear
    Very funny Beardie, now go and park some cars

Samharveyoswald is offline Buxted County Freestyle Diving Champion
    I think I collected most of the rain in my gun bag , it's gonna take a week to dry .
    Good fun though ! Night shoots should happen more often .
    Buxted Hobbit Army

Huge fun. My first dnf but in mitigation scoring became impossible. House draped in wet kit. All that mud has done wonders for my complexion.