hi guys
well ill share this with you all..

a few months back i bought a umarex walther pps, (ABS frame and metal alloy slide) new from the shop, at first i thought it was a nice little pistol, it had a nice blowback, not very strong like the KWC 1911's, but was by no means weak, it also gave me a very high shot count per co2 capsule around 160..

BUT after 2 months of owning it and after shooting around 700 BB's in total it decided to break but in quite a bad way as your see from the pictures..

When i was shooting it at gun club, the slide decided to lock back before the mag run out of BB's, strange i thought, i had a closer look and noticed that the slide fully cracked both sides

I took it back to the shop the next day and they said they would replace it for a new one, i could of just had a duff pistol as i know other people who have owned these with no issue, but i was not willing to take that risk. so i said no thanks and put the extra money towards it and walked out with a totally different pistol, having this happen really put me off the walther pps. shame.

HAPPY SHOOTING ALL