Thread: Webley Junior grips (interchangeability)

Webley Junior grips (interchangeability)

Does anyone know whether the plastic grips for the Mk2 (alloy frame) Junior will fit earlier all-steel Juniors (slant handle variety) please?

I asked the question on the Knibbs site but got an ambiguous reply and am none the wiser.
    - Q. Can you tell me if the Webley Junior Mk2 grips, Part No. J26, will fit the post-war all steel Junior please? If not, can you supply grips for the earlier version? Thanks.
    - A. They fit the last production style Junior.
    Last edited by scrapman; 01-12-2014 at 05:45 PM.

last droduction

you got the anser then.they dont fit earley stell frames onley the last production ie alloy frame.

Quote Originally Posted by splosh! View Post
    you got the anser then.they dont fit earley stell frames onley the last production ie alloy frame.
    Do you know that for a fact, splosh!, or are you just going on the reply I received?

Slant grip Junior grips are interchangable. That is the post war model and MK2.
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by lodmoor View Post
    Slant grip Junior grips are interchangable. That is the post war model and MK2.
    Many thanks lodmoor. I couldn't see any difference when comparing images side by side, so I hoped that would be the case.