Thread: Hi all from sunny Essex

Hi all from sunny Essex

Hi there i thought id take the lurkers cammo off and say hello.

I'm Jon-paul or JP as most know me, ive been a keen airgunner since my good ol dad bought me a BSA Meteor when i was 9 (most can relate to that one) since then ive had a few different springers, gat guns, super meteor, webly vulcan and osprey, HW77, TX200, Theoben Fenman till i as an apprentice borrowed the cash from my brother to buy my MK1 rapid7 for which ive had for about 23 years (im 44), and its never let me down in the field.

http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/...pscd9791bb.jpg

Ive just bought a BSA R10 super carbine topped with the Hawk airmax, its a bit like getting a lightsaber after using a flint axe and ive put around a 1000 pellets through it so far and i had it over my permission monday for its 1st outing and harvested myself 5 squirrels for the pot ..

http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/...psd9eb4b10.jpg

And im just about to get a AA S410 TDR too...

Anyway thats enough of my saga ill continue to lurk about drooling over the airgun pic's and joining in with banter etc thanks for reading and all the best JP..
    Last edited by JPWoodlife; 03-12-2014 at 03:27 AM.

Hiya, You probably don't realise that pictures of dead animals are not allowed on the BBS. So it'd be best to edit your opening post.

Sorry to start off on a downer

Classy gun history you have there Similar to how I started off, with Gat - G10 - Super Meteor - Vulcan being my first brand new guns.

Though I didn't have the sense to buy a Rapid till this year - then I sold it!

ATB & welcome - Phil

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Hiya, You probably don't realise that pictures of dead animals are not allowed on the BBS. So it'd be best to edit your opening post.

Sorry to start off on a downer

Classy gun history you have there Similar to how I started off, with Gat - G10 - Super Meteor - Vulcan being my first brand new guns.

Though I didn't have the sense to buy a Rapid till this year - then I sold it!

ATB & welcome - Phil
    I've taken a look and can't see anything to definitively prove they're dead. They could just be having a kip! The OP could just have seen them and gently put his gun next to them to take a pic, he then could have put that pic onto Facebook and tagged the squirrels in on it so their mums saw it and shit themselves.

Just saying....

Oh, and welcome to the forum.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I've taken a look and can't see anything to definitively prove they're dead. They could just be having a kip! The OP could just have seen them and gently put his gun next to them to take a pic, he then could have put that pic onto Facebook and tagged the squirrels in on it so their mums saw it and shit themselves.

Just saying....

Oh, and welcome to the forum.
    LMAO... Yes... yes that's far more likely!

Ooops..... sorry about that, my incredibly well trained Squirrels that play dead at the click of my fingers often get that first impression...

lol @ Tinbum thanks for the back up bud

Hello mate .

And welcome to the forum .

All the best .

Andy .
    " Never mistake kindness for weakness "