I had a couple back in the day. Liked them. But I could never get the cartridges 100% reliable. Or very accurate when they worked. So more of an interesting engineering project/novelty than a practical field gun.

I preferred the light carbine design to the magnificent but also awful Herald rifles that came later. Always fancied a Safari, but never had one though. Thought that might have been when they got the idea right, after ten or more years of getting it a bit wrong.

Very quiet even with a small silencer. Nice trigger.

Two odd design features: if it was cocked, and you bumped the bolt handle, the bolt would fly open, driven by the striker spring, and carve a lump out of your right hand - unless you religiously kept your thumb on the bolt handle, holding it down. And I don't know how heavy the striker was, and how powerful the spring, but despite the recoilless action, it fired with a big sproing/twang, enough to disturb the aim sometimes.

Oh, and they had really nice little iron sights, though I imagine everyone scoped them from the start.