Quote Originally Posted by thirdwheel View Post
Yes Les has made a big leap forward in this comp with the little hw45. I've had a good go with the one my wife uses and I just cannot shoot it well but I can see why it is so good in the right hands.
Frog is a little clear at the top of the pistol table but have you seen how close it is from 2nd to 6th place, it is a bit of work to see it in the way it is formatted on here though.

Zooma has just submitted the best pistol round score of the series using a different pistol a Pardini P10, that's three different pistols he has used to good effect.

George
Every dog has his day

I was lucky to get a small "window of opportunity" when I did not have the shakes and was able to take full advantage of it to shoot the 6 yard December MPL round - but I have to say that Pardini P10 is an awesome piece of kit with R10 pellets - quite an impressive combo

Previously I shot the same pistol with R10 pellets over 10 meters at RMTC (last April) and scored a 49 ex 50 with it - pure fluke maybe - but another small window opened for me that day and again I was able to make it work for me - but then the usual shakes came back I started to throw the odd shot out in the white rings again and the grouping returned to "normal"