Quote Originally Posted by discotwo View Post
Mark

I would concur with others. If your daughter is keen on target shooting then your best bet would be to purchase a PCP pistol, and as she will be at an age (i.e. 13) shortly when she needs to shoot single handed in any case then the various choices of grips for these type of pistols will help (e.g. Steyr, Walther, Morini, Hammerli). If you join a club there should be a variety to try before you purchase and she should get some guidance from an Instructor or coach. The NSRA will have contact details for suitable sites in your area. The next part depends purely on budget, however the Hammerli AP20 is a good pistol at a reasonable price (i.e. under £700 new). Also if you join a club then they would have air cylinders for top ups.

If you want more information then send me a PM.

Good luck
Thanks for the advice Phil.
She got on well with her HW40 this weekend but couldn't seem to hold more than a 50mm group at 10m which frustrated her but she as keen as ever to continue.
The Air Force One looks interesting as well from the post above but I'm not sure how consistent CO2 is for decent work?
How do Brocock pistols stack up or are both these styles too heavy do you think?
Cheers
Mark