Thread: Pistol Sales

Pistol Sales

Looking to get a pistol to try out a bit of home plinking/fun. Rather than paying full price I was thinking of trying to pick one up second hand to try out. Is there a reason they don't come up for sale too often? I was hoping to get hold of a CP88 after reading so many good reviews about them but haven't seen one listed on the sales thread. I do browse the section quite often as I have shot my S400 for a while and all the extras and the rifle for that matter came from the sales section.

Pete

Maybe its just because they are so good and everyone hangs on to them! Im in the same boat as you, would like a umarex walther nickel finished cp88 competition umarex, a colt 1911, crosman 1377, but they too are not available .Hint

Thumbs up pistol sales

Hey Pete this is one [if not the one] of the best forums for pre loved pistols,have purchased many different types of pistols from here,think this is a bit of a quiet time of year as other things in peoples lives are taking priority,in a couple of weeks or so things will pick up and you will find an abundance of choice to pick from.

pistls

Gunstar, ubc forum gunseekers, there out there!

I think there are a multitude of reasons why you don't see so many for sale, a couple of which will be:-

- A lot are bought as keepers.

- They are easier to store, taking up so little space compared to rifles so, even if unused and "forgotten" about, storage is not an issue and many will keep them.

One or two Umarex CO2 pistols were on offer a short time ago in the Sales Section. And Crosman pump-ups, Ratbusters and Benjamin pistols crop up occasionally.

Had a very brief look on Gunstar earlier. Yikes!! Seemingly some very high prices on there from what I have seen....especially on older Webley pistols.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by titan bearcat View Post
    Maybe its just because they are so good and everyone hangs on to them! Im in the same boat as you, would like a umarex walther nickel finished cp88 competition umarex, a colt 1911, crosman 1377, but they too are not available .Hint
    save up and buy a new one!
    "Men occasionally stumble on the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened" Winston Churchill
    http://planetairgun.com/index.php

buying or selling

Always the same, when you want to buy anything you cant find any and when you want to sell no one wants what you have..!! That's just the way of the world....

cp88

Whatever site they are selling on they go very quick try freeads there is a couple on there one for £100 also pre-loved have a few wish id kept all of mine lost intrest back then but im getting them back soon! gl to you.
    Crossbow with s&b 12-50-56 on top

Found one

I managed to find one fairly quickly after posting this thread! Although pistols may not be for me!