Page 9 of 91 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 April 11th/12th Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    It's not really the guns that are banned, its just PCP shooters are sooooo dull!

Bring a pcp and see if Mick'll let you in. Its the only way of finding out.......
    Thats fine i am rather dull . i just like sitting round fires drinking beer and maybe a whiskey talking about shooting and complaining about young people

[QUOTE=tinbum;6592829]It's not really the guns that are banned, its just PCP shooters are sooooo dull!

How's your 100 fsb .... You animal 😆
    Www.wendoverairrifleclub.co.uk
    Quigley Hollow Airgun Club
    I kicked the bucket , with 2 feet firmly on the ground

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    i just like sitting round fires drinking beer and maybe a whiskey talking about shooting and complaining about young people
    You'll fit in just fine then .

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Now then lads on a serious note.

One of the senior Boingermen, Paul (aitch20), is undergoing a hip replacement opperation today so I'd just like to wish him well and hope he has a speedy recovery.

Good luck Paul and I hope to see you soon.

All the best Mick
    Best wishes to Paul. Get well soon mate

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    You'll fit in just fine then .
    I can also engage in conversation about fishing working dogs and the Evil,s of the terrifying creatures many of you probably share a home with aka Women :eek Oh and every real tree pattern known

Is this springer shooting only ? my 77 is going away to be fully restored and tuned and wont be back in time , dont fancy getting clubbed with a HW80 for bringing PCPs

If you're who I think you are Grumps there's no need to worry, I'll be happy to let you have the pick of my springers.

All the best Mick

And Cheques received today from Craig-P and TonyL --- looking forward to it lads.

Just hope they don't spend all weekend talking about babies.
    Last edited by T 20; 27-01-2015 at 07:54 AM.

There were quite a few PCPs being shot at Quigley Hollow whenever I've had the pleasure of attending and though Tinbum's always worth listening to, he's surely talking 'tongue in cheek' re PCP owners.

I'd like to believe all airgunners are welcome in Boingerland.

Surely all God's chillun go to heaven. Come on PCP Guys show us what you've got. You won't spend a better weekend!

Our sport is under pressure on many fronts - divided we're weaker, together we're strong.

Just saying like.
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

Just hope they don't spend all weekend talking about babies.
    No need to panic, Uncle Mick.

I love the Bash events for so many reasons, the main one being that I can switch off from everyday mind-numbing drudgery, work, kids scrapping etc etc. Then come along to the Bash and immerse myself in the wonderful therapeutic world of Airguns and the many nice peeps that use them.

It should me made available on the NHS!

But we all gotta see Baby Eleanor!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 2025.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    There were quite a few PCPs being shot at Quigley Hollow whenever I've had the pleasure of attending and though Tinbum's always worth listening to, he's surely talking 'tongue in cheek' re PCP owners.

I'd like to believe all airgunners are welcome in Boingerland.

Surely all God's chillun go to heaven. Come on PCP Guys show us what you've got. You won't spend a better weekend!

Our sport is under pressure on many fronts - divided we're weaker, together we're strong.

Just saying like.
    And nicely said too, Gwyn.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 2025.........BOING!!

Just an idea, its been mentioned before, but whilst were all at the up and coming bash, it would be great if we could get our heads together ( over a drink or two of course ) and design a T shirt for all us boinger men..... someone must have a relevant contact to get some made up.. ? Its becoming a regular event now, anyone else feel the time is right to get our T,s ? ?
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post

Well I'm bringing my Rapid and the Mrs prefers her HW100 to her 97!!
    Better to admit you walked through the wrong door than spend your life in the wrong room

Thats fine i am rather dull . i just like sitting round fires drinking beer and maybe a whiskey talking about shooting and complaining about young people
    You'll fit right in mate. that accounts for 90% attending.

Get well soon Paul, I hope everything goes well.

I'll be bringing half a boot full of different guns. Uncle Mick gets the deciding vote if they are allowed out. :-)

ATB. Hal.
    Last edited by haloutdoors; 27-01-2015 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Spelling. :-@

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Well I'm bringing my Rapid and the Mrs prefers her HW100 to her 97!!
    Yea Nick/Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Just an idea, its been mentioned before, but whilst were all at the up and coming bash, it would be great if we could get our heads together ( over a drink or two of course ) and design a T shirt for all us boinger men..... someone must have a relevant contact to get some made up.. ? Its becoming a regular event now, anyone else feel the time is right to get our T,s ? ?
    Good idea Dave, I'd be happy to get some basic design ideas, caption text, samples, quotes, to put on show in April, starting with a mid range quality short sleeved T-shirt.

If there's enough interest, I'll take orders & cash for the gatherings' most popular choice, get them made and distribute them by post to Boingers at cost.

If things work out, maybe I could upload designs, & take orders on here using PayPal, (with admins approval of course).

All at cost, comments welcome......
    Last edited by slinger69; 27-01-2015 at 10:05 AM. Reason: sins of omission