Thread: hiya lads help valuation help please

hiya lads help valuation help please

an old friend of mine is selling some of his vast collection of airguns and are all mint or very good condition and in great shooting order he doesnt have a computer so i said i'd help him out on moving the guns on
    the first 2 will be a park rifle and a parkerhale dragon,thanks for your help in advance
    atb
    dave

Basically, we enjoy helping but need the info to do so. Good pictures through a hosting site are really a must. What one person says is mint might be an 8/10, or even mint; we have seen it all.
    Take pictures, and put a couple of rifles up at a time. Get a feel for price and then put them up for sale. See how it goes. Some will fly others take some time. Look forward to seeing the Park as I have one.

thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by Muskett View Post
    Basically, we enjoy helping but need the info to do so. Good pictures through a hosting site are really a must. What one person says is mint might be an 8/10, or even mint; we have seen it all.
    Take pictures, and put a couple of rifles up at a time. Get a feel for price and then put them up for sale. See how it goes. Some will fly others take some time. Look forward to seeing the Park as I have one.
    i'll have a go at setting a photobucket doodar up
    atb
    dave

Sent the pics

Quote Originally Posted by Muskett View Post
    Pics sent to your email thanks for your help on this
    atb
    dave