Thread: Custom parts for old girls...

Custom parts for old girls...

Despite the racy title, I am floating a rather pedestrian question to the wise and connected amongst you. I have a number of little bits and pieces that Id like to do to several older rifles. Some of you might think it sacrilege - ho hum! For instance I have a fantastic FWB 127 Mk1 in a Macarri stock, I think the trigger guard something of a let down. On that same matter, I also have trigger guard 'issues' on my walther LG55, and Diana 54; where I think something a little more lustrous would set off an old stock beautifully. Does anyone know where would I get something manufactured in brass or stainless that wouldn't cost me the price of a small country?

All ideas greatly appreciated. Failing that I will revert to the original title
    https://www.walnut.black

parts

Try nick at magic nine designs

Quote Originally Posted by GSMN1 View Post
    Despite the racy title, I am floating a rather pedestrian question to the wise and connected amongst you. I have a number of little bits and pieces that Id like to do to several older rifles. Some of you might think it sacrilege - ho hum! For instance I have a fantastic FWB 127 Mk1 in a Macarri stock, I think the trigger guard something of a let down. On that same matter, I also have trigger guard 'issues' on my walther LG55, and Diana 54; where I think something a little more lustrous would set off an old stock beautifully. Does anyone know where would I get something manufactured in brass or stainless that wouldn't cost me the price of a small country?

All ideas greatly appreciated. Failing that I will revert to the original title
    I think thats a great idea, please post a link if you find someone please.