Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
Will have a look Mick, cheers.. plenty of spare barrels here

Trigger, yeah, you have to suss out how it works before you can put it together; like most things, easy when you know how !

gggr, my memory is clearly playing tricks on me, as I've just stripped down my scorpion as it was dieseling a little, and the piston head is standard - just with a slightly longer stroke (head retaining spigot with circlip sits deeper into the piston, with a couple of spacer washers in side the piston so it's tight), and a new O-ring. Also the port is opened out to ~ 3.2 (from ~ 2.9), and a steel top hat added to the piston to reduce bounce.

Just grabbed a few more pellets to see if anything is going to fit before getting brutal !!

Rgds - JB
Jon, if you still have the nylon piston head they are sometimes too tight a fit in the chamber causing power to drop. Nylon can absorb moisture and swell up so making the piston head bigger than originally manufactured. Skim down on lathe to make a proper fit in compression chamber. I have had pistols completely jammed up because of this problem.

Baz