Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th/7th June 2015 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Yep, hope so, too.
    Had a go last time - great fun - and can see it being very addictive. Must get me a bell target (or at least a face plate) for home use. Lovely chap to boot and he'd hopefully be bringing JT too!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

You fancy Pizza Hut a little later, Mel?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Spent a couple of hours with Gwyne and Tony this afternoon, pleasant time at Pizza Hut, Just coffee for me though, no foreign muck down my throat, met Mrs Tone and daughter very nice people, then on to Hackenthorpe for some amazingly cheap ammo.
    A really pleasant moment altogether.
    See you again at the June Bash lads

Mel

aka Chippendale (with clothes on)

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Spent a couple of hours with Gwyne and Tony this afternoon, pleasant time at Pizza Hut, Just coffee for me though, no foreign muck down my throat, met Mrs Tone and daughter very nice people, then on to Hackenthorpe for some amazingly cheap ammo.
    A really pleasant moment altogether.
    See you again at the June Bash lads

Mel

aka Chippendale (with clothes on)

Absolutely, Mel.

An excellent and pleasurably different way to spend a couple of hours with two nice gents on my day off. Always good to see you.

Gwyn; hope you got to York safely and with no dramas and hope the reverse gear behaves. Hope you have a lovely time shooting up there and flying the Quigley Hollow flag!

Cheers again, chaps, and looking forward to more of the same in a little over three weeks' time.

Cool We're on!!

Hee Hee hee!!

I see we're finally on the cheques received list.

Excellent and cheers for the update Mick....the cheques will always arrive in swifter order for subsequent events.

Now.......now that I'm finally on the list, time to get a little more giddy and push this more and more.......

Folks, in just 24 days time, this June Bash will be well and truly "on". And even earlier for some fortunate peeps!

This sixth Bash returns to its "spiritual home " month of June, promising longer days and balmy temps.

For all those that have previously attended and, no doubt, enjoyed this fabulous event, come on, get them there cheques winging their way to El Presidente! It'll be fantastic to see each and every one of you again.

I keep telling loads of people about this event and feel a little inadequate in the fact that, to date, I only convinced Billy the bike Valeter to come last year. Working on a few for this one...fingers crossed.

For anyone out there wondering whether they should take the plunge....honestly, folks, just do it. We promise you won't regret it and will want to return for a repeat Bash. It's an informal event, with the emphasis firmly on all attendees having a safe and enjoyable day / weekend. A huge variety of targets. The opportunity to meet so many like-minded, genuine enthusiasts. Get to see / have a go with lots of very nice, trick toys. Get tips and advice. Share your knowledge with others. Enjoy some excellent quality catering at very reasonable prices.

So many people that have attended have formed friendships with other enthusiasts all sharing the passion for our lovely air-powered, precision toys. Friendships that endure and stand the test of time. And it means so much more when you're chatting to these people on the BBS when you've actually met these peeps "in the flesh".

Come on....come and drink in The Bash Spirit.

See you all there, folks.

BOING!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Any more cheques yet, Mick?
    Yes Tone

Cheque received today from a new attendee --- BBS member, Zpaulg.

Looking forward to meeting you Paul.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Yes Tone

Cheque received today from a new attendee --- BBS member, Zpaulg.

Looking forward to meeting you Paul.

All the best Mick
    Excellent!

Welcome on board, Paul.

BOING !

Roof?

How's the roof doing, Mick?

Did those protective covers arrive?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hey Will,

Did you manage to get round to stripping the 77 again, fitting new breech seal and relubing etc?
    Hey Tone,

I did strip it down again but I think the seal is messing about. I've put a new breech seal on since the Bash but I think the power is still dropping more. Do the main seals swell after years? I've not changed it but it just seems too big for the compression tube. Can't find anything conclusive about how to size a seal down (sanding doesn't seem to do all that much) and am struggling to find a LGV seal in the UK.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make this next event as I'm busy on the Sunday but if I'm able to, I may pop up to say hi to everyone for a couple of hours on Saturday.

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy
    Well, I'm officially a senior member of the QHA(G)C as the G now stands for Grandad. Cheers

John
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.

Talking Cheers

Cheers gents, looking forward to it!
    I started this life with nothing and I still have most of it left!

Congrats gran pa snoop
    Www.wendoverairrifleclub.co.uk
    Quigley Hollow Airgun Club
    I kicked the bucket , with 2 feet firmly on the ground

And a congrats from me big fella
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Shame your not going to york Chris. I will wake Gwyn from his slumber in the morning
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Shame your not going to york Chris. I will wake Gwyn from his slumber in the morning
    I'll see you tomorrow evening.