Quote Originally Posted by Rob Edge View Post
Did I say it didn't. It applies to all FAC not just air. You would have known that if you had replied to the thread with any knowledge of FAC at all.
Mr Moley your attitude is likely to grab the attention of the mods because you are taking every chance to take a poke. Be careful
Mr Edge, where did I ever suggest sending it by post? I said we took ours up in the car and that even allowing for 2 return trips, it was still substantially cheaper than sending a Daystate FAC in for a service. I was going on cost not legality so please stop trying to shoot FAC powered holes in things as your argument was about cost, I simply explained how much a KevG service was. Daystate would be at least 2 or 3 times as much!

So let us keep the argument to being one about cost and not one about how the heck it got there in the first place! Daystate are horrendously priced for servicing. Well noted.

As for attitude sir, anybody who tries to halt the development of air rifle technology, such as those pioneered by the "Fred the Fixers" as you so sneeringly call them, whose work then ends up in air rifles as the development is so much better than the parts that they are utilising is a fool of the highest order! Several tuners have had their developments incorporated into the new air rifles by Impact. Not just talk, proof.