Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th/7th June 2015 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

@ mick.

Mick,

Hope your back's a little better.

Do you need a hand with anything tomorrow?

Could get over later in the afternoon for a while if so.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Cool Wahay!!!

Just had a peep on Mick's opening post folks!

EXCELLENT......Loads more peeps coming, including some very special returnees and intriguing looking newbies!!!!

SUPERB, guys, the tension and anticipation is building.

Getting all coil bound now......BOING BOING BOING !!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Mick,

Hope your back's a little better.

Do you need a hand with anything tomorrow?

Could get over later in the afternoon for a while if so.

Cheers Tone

My back's a little better today and I've managed to go shopping for cable ties to hold the pollytunnel roof on.

I have a work gang ready to give me a hand putting the roof on, the only thing stopping us is the weather. --- far too windy at present.

Just had a peep on Mick's opening post folks!

EXCELLENT......Loads more peeps coming, including some very special returnees and intriguing looking newbies!!!!

There are also quite a few other folks hoping to get here depending on their situations.

I thought that I'd have enough name badges for this bash but after a quick count up this morning I've had to order another 100 from Staples.

So far we have 41 names on the cheque list but I've just printed out 52 badge inserts.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Cheers Tone

My back's a little better today and I've managed to go shopping for cable ties to hold the pollytunnel roof on.

I have a work gang ready to give me a hand putting the roof on, the only thing stopping us is the weather. --- far too windy at present.

There are also quite a few other folks hoping to get here depending on their situations.

I thought that I'd have enough name badges for this bash but after a quick count up this morning I've had to order another 100 from Staples.

So far we have 41 names on the cheque list but I've just printed out 52 badge inserts.

All the best Mick
    Glad to hear your back is a little better, Mick.

Tonight, for the first time in seven weeks.....no leg pain!! Yippee!! Must be the Boinging anticipation!
    Hope your back continues to improve.

Let's hope the wind backs off for tomorrow.....If you need a hand with anything later, please shout up.

Brilliant news re the numbers.....this is going to be the corker that I just knew it would!!

Don't do a badge for me, mate, mine's in the car, ready!

Only four more sleeps to go!

BOING!!

Off for a tab.

Then watch American Sniper.

Then bed.

And then it'll only be THREE sleeps and two days at work and then it's BOINGER BASH DAY!!

Excited? Me? Whatever gives you that idea?

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    And I'll be bringing one of my 30s along for you to have a go with, as promised, Mel.

I think it'll be the 5.5ft.lbs, detuned .22, so lightweight, ridiculously easy cocking, nigh-on recoilless and self-contained.....prepare to want one!!!
    Want one already, is anybody bringing a Webley MKIII, i've never shot one and I always fancied one of these years ago when i was a kid, I always fancied the Original 50 and i hve managed to acquire that particular gun.

Cheers
    Chippendale (with clothes on)

ps. Aye up Mick I have my old name tabs as well so theres no need to make one for me, but i'm sure in a few years though they me become collectable i.e a full set of Boinger tabs I have three, lost my first one but I only stayed a couple of hours so that does not count really, se you all Friday.
    Boinggggggggggg
    Last edited by Chippendale; 03-06-2015 at 05:08 AM. Reason: spelling

Bribery and Corruption at Quigley Hollow !!!!

Gentlemen, the Presidential mailroom have uncovered a blatent attempt at bribery whilst going about their daily business.

A full investigation is now underway after this package was discovered this morning :-

http://s1138.photobucket.com/user/mi...tml?sort=3&o=0

We have no idea who could have performed such a dastardly deed.

All the best Mick

PS:- Cheers Steve --- nom nom nom

Cheers Tone

All the best Mick
    How's your back today, Mick?

And what are the wind conditions like down at Quigley HQ? Bit blowy here.

And how are Dave's ladies looking today?

Gentlemen, the Presidential mailroom have uncovered a blatent attempt at bribery whilst going about their daily business.

A full investigation is now underway after this package was discovered this morning :-

All the best Mick

Hahaha!

Nice one!

Mick, Dave says don't eat them all.....The ponies have got wise to the sugar lump trick, but will, apparently, succumb to chocolate fuelled inducements.

How's your back today, Mick?

And what are the wind conditions like down at Quigley HQ? Bit blowy here.

And how are Dave's ladies looking today?

My back's still buggered Tone

But I've managed to mow the campsite and range this morning, and Dan Dan the toilet man has just dropped off two portaloos. --- ( with clean water sinks Mel )

I could do with the wind to drop a bit more before attempting to put the roof on and I'll have more bodies available to help after 4 o'clock, so I'm hanging on.

Good job you reminded me about Dave's ladies Tone, I better go and water them --- I wouldn't want them getting dry.

All the best Mick

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.

But I've managed to mow the campsite and range this morning, and Dan Dan the toilet man has just dropped off two portaloos. --- ( with clean water sinks Mel )

I could do with the wind to drop a bit more before attempting to put the roof on and I'll have more bodies available to help after 4 o'clock, so I'm hanging on.

Good job you reminded me about Dave's ladies Tone, I better go and water them --- I wouldn't want them getting dry.

All the best Mick
    Cheers Mick, thats gonna be a big help for my mate.
    Boinger looking forward to this.

Mel

scandelous mick bribery getting fifa like will be down later with new des res

Big Bill
    BOINGING ALONG,SINGING A SONG AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BEAUTIFUL BRINEY SEA

All the best Mick
    Sorry to hear your back's no better, mate.

If I can get down early evening to help out any, would that be any help?

Look after Dave's girlies!!

All the best Mick

Will that be the kit kat kid ?
    looking forward to meeting up again , me and my mate AKA Geoff will be arriving on thurs afternoon ,
    so if any help is needed with anything tell us and we will help to sort it out.
    Cheers Maz.

Quote Originally Posted by purl View Post
    scandelous mick bribery getting fifa like will be down later with new des res
    Did you manage to sort the Armex / Walther demo guns, Bill?