Hi Guy, that's a great haul!...

The Wasps started in this paper label and address style in 1933, they went to a screen printed identical label after a few years, but I don't know when exactly, so 1930's in period, value around £35-55 (an identical tin sold recently for £42 but had a damaged label, although the sealing tape was good).

The round Webley, well someone else will help...I thought these were 30's/40's myself but have not got a Webley book where there is more info. This has a paper label to and a different font to the screen printed version, and could do very well, gut feeling even though worn would be £40+

The oblong Webley is 1930's to 1958 I believe, again a collectable tin which normally makes £35-55+ even in that condition.

The Fagan is another prewar one I believe in introduction, but am not 100% sure ....one the same but in VGC has just made over £90 at auction...yours maybe £35-60.

Prices seem very keen at the moment, but all these are nice examples with a value (all these values are based on auction results and can vary for many reasons, but at the moment it is a strong market).

HTH,

Regards Ed