Hi

Just an update to the Airgun Fayre. Please see below. If anyone would like to book a table please contact 18 Wheeler or myself through the forum or email pillseey@googlemail.com

Doors open at 11.00 am for buyers

Setting up for sellers who have reserved tables from 10 am - No entry prior to this to alllow seeting up.

-As previously no trade selling. Airguns, spares, accessories, pellets, mags etc will be on sale. No knives please.

-Air rifles & Pistols offered for sale must not be capable of discharging pellets with K.E. above the 12 ft. lb. or 6 ft.lbs legal limit respectively.

-Entry will be £2 and tables will cost £10

-There will be bring and buy tables manned by Melbourne Marksmen members for those who just have 1 or 2 items they would like to sell
A commission will be charged on these B&B items which again will be paid into the Poppy Fund.

CAR PARKING:
Parking in the Melbourne Legion Car Park only while setting up. Once finished please use Sainsburys car park next door.

If using Sainsbury's Supermarket, please park at the rear of the supermarket

Pillseey
Secretary

__________________________________________________ _______________________________
-Sellers wishing to book a table can PM me and I'll forward the request to the organiser.
Please include an e-mail address for replies.

I'll check pm's on a weekly basis and endeavour to forward all requests asap.
Not all details are finalised, but I'll update the thread if there are any changes to the established format.
Royal British Legion,
87 Derby Rd,
Melbourne,
Derbyshire (UK)
DE73 8FE