Thread: Hi from South Lanarkshire

Hi from South Lanarkshire

Hi all,
    Just joined a couple of days ago. I was an airgun enthusiast when young (plinking and match) many years ago. Went onto .22 rimfire match then full bore rifles. Now I am back with airguns for Pest Control, HFT and a bit of plinking fun. I am a member of a SARPA air-rifle club and BASC. I like quality PCPs, Springers and vintage air-rifles. Currently own 7 rifles of which 4 are PCPs (3 are FAC) & 3 are springers and then also an old Webley Senior air pistol (that says enough about me by itself ). Look forward to some interesting conversations and banter.
    Good shooting everyone, Sloughi.

Hi, welcome to the forum - a great intro - PCP's are the way forward for me but i say that and i havent used mine in years. More a centre fire person. I love the whole ownership aspect from maintenance to reloading with the cheery on top firing them.
    ENJOY the site - G
    Rapid 7 / 10-22 ATN 2 Stiller Predator .204 Pulsar N970 Tikka T3 semi custom ATN MARS thermal.204 Tikka T3 Semi.223 Wylde IOR Operator Lawton 6mmBR Kahles Gen 3 - Stiller 6.5 x 47 Bushnell BDX - Winchester Red Performance SX3 12g