Thread: FWB 127 for sale

FWB 127 for sale

FWB sport for sale 127-.22
    Condition ok not mint or very good.
    Bought this for hunting but I have been offered an earlish PCP and offer/price was too good to refuse
    I have a nice MK 1 HW77 already and I dont need three guns
    The FWB has recently been serviced , it had several coils collapsed on main spring as it had a very high preload and was really snappy when shot.
    Post service shoots really nicely around ten foot pounds
    The barrel could do with a reblue and was not quite true so was straightened when serviced shoots lovely .
    Stock all good , safety works ,
    Serial number as per photo appears to be 1982 ?
    Has sling and swivels and a old Hawke AO scope on. Scope adjuster dust caps not perfect fit other wise all good

After 190 pounds can post at buyers cost/expense ( Parcel force 48 tracked) + 20 pounds
    If making offer you are confirming over 18 and legally allowed to possess firearm

Now sold thanks for looking

Now sold thanks for looking

Re advertised and price drop

This was sold buyer wasnt happy so he refunded.
    As such I would add this gun is not Perfect or very good or mint it is Ok for its age. May suit some one as a project although could be shot as is
    Scope with it is a Nikko 3-9x40 with mounts
    In order that I don't have to lose out again on postage refunding the gun will be sold as is with no refund
    Bad points
    Barrel has been re straightened as per original add
    Left handed model
    Normal age related marks and a few rust spots , barrel could do with a reblue as per original add
    Buyer complained of movement in breech it was fine when sent and barrel bolt tightened when returned and play appears to have gone? may need attention but I don't think so.
    When tuned had a Collet fitted to piston????
    Got this from tuner

It arrived yesterday and I've just finished playing with it. The rear guide is set into the trigger block and was an ok fit so I cleaned that up and left it in place. The front of a piston was another matter, but I made up a 13mm collet to cover the dodgy area and a top hat to go with it. The piston skirt was in good condition and I polished it to a high shine. There was a massive amount of preload and I'd added another 20mm with the gubbins in the piston so I reduced the spring accordingly, lubed it up and rebuilt. It is now buttery smooth, no hint of twang and running at exactly 10fpe with RWS Hobby!
    While testing in the garden I noticed the barrel is bent upward and to the left (common problem, usually caused by barrel slipping from the hand during cocking) so I will take it back off, straighten it and get it out in today's post.
    Atb

Good points
    Stock has a few marks but no splits etc
    Priced to sell
    shoots 10-10.5 ish depending on pellet
    Has had top hat fitted and polished piston skirt Safety works
    when serviced Spring had several coils collapsed to remove snap and recoil as it had a large preload on spring when stripped

Price dropped by fifty pounds
    140 pounds plus sixteen pounds for parcel force 48
    Last edited by Ninapuppy; 21-09-2015 at 11:11 AM.

No longer available

No interest removed will spend some money on this and keep it

I've just rebuilt one with a vmach kit and colin molloy re blue it's a gorgeous rifle now atvb dave ☺