Quote Originally Posted by Marc.RG1 View Post
No I have not tried the pellet sig 226, have you? But I will try one soon as it goes to my local gun Shop.. I have shoot the P09 though and that is reasonable but once again not my cup of tea, I still believe the only good thing about the pellet sig 226 is the fact that it's a sig lol, and uses pellets, yeah the threaded barrel tip could be OK, not something I have to worry about though shooting at gun club, but will be handy for home and back garden use though.. My issue is also the price tag of this pistol, I do not think it's worth the £160 - £180 that most places will be selling them for, just like the PX4.. Don't get me wrong though I am not one to totally right off a gun until I have shot one but have shot nearly every airgun I kind of know what to expect with the sig..

ATB Marc
Not tried one as yet. As it is generally similar to the P09 as far as I can make out, it is low down on my "wants" list. As mentioned above, the RRP is around £120, so well priced I'd say. If anyone tries selling them at £160-180 they won't shift many