Thread: 2016 Spring/Summer MPL Postal Competition.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyTMan View Post
    I've finally got myself a qualifying pistol so you should have an entry from me before too long.

I have treated myself to a Baikal MP46M as an early Christmas pressie. . I spent an hour or so last night zeroing in the sights and having a play.

I'm also thinking the holiday period might give me enough time to knock up a stand and make an appropriate grip mod for use in the supported pistol comp.

Just to clarify, if I was to enter both the standard class and the supported pistol that would be an entry cost of £26.50?...

I will use the bank transfer method.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Andy,

Each entry pack costs a tenner and the postage is £3.70 so that is £13.70 per entry as each entry will need a separate entry pack posting out to you.

If you are buying spare practice targets then we can put as many entries and targets as you like into a box and send it to you by DHL. The cost for this is £10.

We have a fixed charge for delivery by DHL so the size and weight of box ( unlike Royal Mail) makes no difference to the price so it can work out less expensive to ship everything to you if you have multiple entries and spare targets all sent together .
    Last edited by zooma; 09-12-2015 at 08:01 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.