Thread: Valuation wanted for two 1950's Crosman Gas Pistols

Valuation wanted for two 1950's Crosman Gas Pistols

As title, valuation wanted for two bulk fill 1950's Crosman Air Pistols, a C111 in 0.177 cal and a C116 in 0.22 cal. These have around 50% or more of the original finish remaining and both charge and fire, but I don't know if they hold gas indefinitely. TBMK the are both complete and in good working order.

I'd like a ball park figure for price so that I can offer them for sale, all input gratefully received, and I can provide piccies if someone can host them for me.

Thanks, Vic Thompson.

Hi Vic,
    Send me the pictures either tonight or early tomorrow, as I'm going to be out of action for several days from Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Thompson View Post
    As title, valuation wanted for two bulk fill 1950's Crosman Air Pistols, a C111 in 0.177 cal and a C116 in 0.22 cal. These have around 50% or more of the original finish remaining and both charge and fire, but I don't know if they hold gas indefinitely. TBMK the are both complete and in good working order.

I'd like a ball park figure for price so that I can offer them for sale, all input gratefully received, and I can provide piccies if someone can host them for me.

Thanks, Vic Thompson.
    We have a 111 for sale locally with gas bottle and adaptors in case for £150 to give you an idea.

Baz

Last edited by Benelli B76; 17-04-2016 at 09:08 PM.
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

As you know Vic I am usually all over Crosman Gassers but these are bulk fill which most people are not set up for.
    The one Baz refers to has been looking for a home for a while for this reason.

So £150 each would be good imo.

They are good shooters!