Hi , I'm new to this forum and was reading your fouling problem . I have both .44 and .36 and had the same trouble that your having . I found after using all the usual lubs that good old lard dose the trick and it's cheap . Before you start shooting smear bit on the pin and use it on top of each cylinder and it's not to stop a flash over as the only way that will happen is through a cap dropping off next to the cylinder that's being fired . It is soli to keep it from ceasing up. But you will need to withdraw the pin after every cylinder full fired and wipe it and re lard it with the .36 . You can do two or three cylinders full with the .44 I think the reason it fouls so quick with a .36 is the cylinder is a smaller diameter and the chambers are nearer to the pin. It is also design fault with remingtons . If they had put a recess into the frame and turned a minimal shoulder on the front of the chamber it wouldn't foul , if you look at an old remmi that's had plenty of use you see that the pin will have a line etched into it at the end of the cylinder where there is a slight gap. This is caused by powder burn . Hope I've been some help. Mozza69