Quote Originally Posted by dougbunney View Post
Thats great to know - basically If I do manage to sell for the prices mentioned here then I'd at least be able to break even ...
...if anyone has seen this and is interested by all means feel free to contact me...
Hi Doug, IMO Mark's valuation is on the high side, not what you want to hear I'm sure but I've seen a few sold and have one myself.

Mine's a virtually mint example, serviced and operating to spec. It came with all the accessories (both cheek pieces, target bipod, Walther barrel cleaning kit, full set of correct acrylic elements, manuals) and in a very nicely made transit case, £350.

There were two versions of cheek piece height adjustment. The first version used two replaceable cheek pieces, the latter model used a spacer system. Yours looks like the first model and so should have two cheek pieces.

£400+ might be a retail price, I'd think £275 closer to the mark for a private sale. HTH
__________________________________________________ _______________________________
Be a little careful with your post above, it could be misinterpreted as encouraging offers which will get you a two week ban for breeching forum rules.