Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd and 4th September Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Good man, Mel.

Hope you're keeping well, young sir.
    Keeping well thanks Tone, yourself?

Cheers
    Mel

59 sleeps, peeps.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Keeping well thanks Tone, yourself?

Cheers
    Mel
    Okay here too, thanks Mel.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Your a Saint Mick. But, joking aside, if Our Tone is available for a visit and a quick cuppa then why not if we can
    I'll see what we can do, Pauly.

And thanks, Uncle Mick.

My wife's got to check that the stepdaughter will actually be there on that day firstly.

And, when I mentioned the possibility of a mini-meet, she was thinking more along the lines of seeing the stepdaughter for a while then coming along to Mick's with me to drop the new toy off. I was hoping it went more like me dropping her and the bin lids at Burton then popping along. But not what she had in mind!

Will let you know how things go.

Quick BOINGETY boing for now.

It's one of the kids' birthday parties! Pretty soon we'll be besieged by armies of noisy, rowdy little gits!

So much for a relaxing day!

And no chance of a plink!

Will hopefully be dropping in later, boys....keep an eye on things for me!

BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I like kids but hated the whole party thing. I feel for you Tone. I used to do a runner when it was my kids parties shouty kids and talkative Mums drinking white wine Not good. Mind you, if you put in a good show you may be able to reverse the wife's thinking re The Hollow visit. Go on, take one for the lads

Keeping an eye on things here in the meantime
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    I like kids but hated the whole party thing. I feel for you Tone. I used to do a runner when it was my kids parties shouty kids and talkative Mums drinking white wine Not good. Mind you, if you put in a good show you may be able to reverse the wife's thinking re The Hollow visit. Go on, take one for the lads

Keeping an eye on things here in the meantime
    Me too

Chippendale (with clothes on)

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Boinging it up for Tone to find easily in the morning Tony, I do hope you are ok and didn't get duffed up at that kiddies party, I know how wild they can be Save me a party bag Bruv see what one of those naughty Mods did to the tag-line under my name. That's what you get for venturing into Non Airgun Fear not, I am a Boingerer at heart if not in name
    Last edited by NewPaul; 06-07-2016 at 10:52 PM.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I'll be there, Mick.

Just, as per the June Bash thread, Saturday daytime and Sunday daytime in spirit only due to having to work at MotoGP. And we can't get out of that one.

But, I'll see what can be done as regards Thursday and Friday.

Worst case scenario, if I can't work anything out will be that I come by for a while on the Friday and Saturday evenings on the way home from Silverstone.

Seventy four sleeps to go, folks!

BOING!!!
    Ahhh.., such a hardship there Tone.., I'd quit if I we're you & get something a little more exciting

Edit:
    Mmmmmmmmm., that was a rubbish colour wasn't it?! I've found it easier to read hieroglyphics in the rain with a pair of coke bottles cleaned with Vaseline!!! Lol!
    Last edited by rhyslightnin; 07-07-2016 at 12:28 AM.
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Payment sent via electrickery Mick.

Apologies for being late to the thread , been helping a friend sack his staff following "the vote". All done for now, having not picked up an air rifle in about 2 months I might treat myself to a little plink today.

59 sleeps, peeps.
    I'll do one of those countdown things later Tone, save you taking your socks off to help with the counting.
    Boing!

Cheers for keeping it well and truly Boinged up, my fine peeps.

The thread and Bash itself will always be in good hands with you boys.

The poxy party couldn't end quickly enough for me and the late nightly gentle stroll with Bremby-Bo was just what was required. Peace and calm restored. Love that doggy!

Boinging it up for Tone to find easily in the morning Tony, I do hope you are ok and didn't get duffed up at that kiddies party, I know how wild they can be Save me a party bag Bruv see what one of those naughty Mods did to the tag-line under my name. That's what you get for venturing into Non Airgun Fear not, I am a Boingerer at heart if not in name
    Little buggers the lot of 'em!

Still, beat 'em at their own game of guessing animal species with certain clues. Us old gits won hands down, easily guessing the ones the brats came up with.

Can't believe Pine Marten kept them bemused for ages.

And none of them managed to work out the Lesser Spotted Black Backed Crap Duck!

Lightweights!!

Mmm, so, "wee" as in little? Or summat else?

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Ahhh.., such a hardship there Tone.., I'd quit if I we're you & get something a little more exciting

Edit:
    Mmmmmmmmm., that was a rubbish colour wasn't it?! I've found it easier to read hieroglyphics in the rain with a pair of coke bottles cleaned with Vaseline!!! Lol!
    Haha!

Hope you and the family are all keeping well, Rhysy Boy.

To be honest, mate, working down there is a right pain. After years of passion for bikes and boingers, the one that burns the most is the boingers - by far. It's a bloody long, knackering weekend down there, especially as I drive home every night. And you're spending most of your time talking to drunken toss-pots asking stupid questions for three days.

I can't deny that it's great being able to escape and watch Valentino and co practice and race, though.

But, this time it clashes with a BOINGER BASH and this is simply out of order. An event I love, helped conceive and enthusiastically nurture. Bummer!

Be okay, though, as will be getting in as much as I can.

And, yes, terrible colour choice, mate!

Quote Originally Posted by 18 Wheeler View Post
    All done for now, having not picked up an air rifle in about 2 months I might treat myself to a little plink today.

I'll do one of those countdown things later Tone, save you taking your socks off to help with the counting.
    Boing!
    Nick, The Axeman, cometh!

Hope you enjoy your well-deserved plink matey.

And I'll get the '35 readies up there for you. Which days will you be there, Nick?

I thought I said to keep the issue of how many toes I have to yourself!!

Haha, never mind, Sleepometer now says 58.

That means that, in just a few days time, I'll only have to take one sock off!!

BOING!!

...And I'll get the '35 readies up there for you. Which days will you be there, Nick? ...

Haha, never mind, Sleepometer now says 58.

...BOING!!
    I'd forgotten about the 35! Probably drop in Fri/Sat&Sun, unless I get a better offer, and there's only one thing that springs to mind that might tempt me...

Sleepometer for you below, set for sunrise on the Saturday, I'll pop it in my sig too.

Boinger Bash Sleepometer.