Thread: Theoben valuation

Theoben valuation

I'm contemplating sell my gas ram. Not totally sure what it is but here goes. Stock i believe is a Sirocco with the raised grips, a beautiful bit of wood in very good nick (Hyedua or Walnut) unsure.
    The action (Fenman i'm told) is generally good apart from where someone has re-fitted an after market Webley pro silencer and scratched the barrel. S/N 10641 1996 model in .22 shoots spot on!
    Doing about 11.5 ftlbs when last tested at local gun shop. What should i expect to realise as i have another purchase in mind. Forgot to mention it comes with a Simmons 3.5-10x50 wtc (works ok but has marks) Thanks in advance

difficult to say with out pictures but I would have though 250-300, why would someone swap the evo for a pro system?

Theoben

Not sure, it came to me as is.

They seem to sell on the various forums & trading sites for around £300 give or take a few quid depending on condition & quality of scope included. You would probably be better off selling the scope seperately.

John
    Law of any kind only affects those willing to abide by it.

Theoben

Thanks for that John, the scope is of no use to me so it will probably go with the rifle.

It's got to be worth £300 if it's in good nick.

Thanks.

Jake
    Last edited by JakeS410; 22-07-2015 at 07:55 AM.

Theoben

I can email photo's to any interested parties that may shed a little light? I want to sell it but also want to describe exactly what it is, not wishing to misinform anyone.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    going by description, scope £60-70, rifle £250-£275
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.