Page 33 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd and 4th September Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Fugly? Fugly??

No, no, no Little Pauly, thems is BEAUTIFUL thems is!

Now that Chris also has one, we'll get you won over in time.

And......we're nearlier nearly there my friend........24 to go!

BOING! BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 2025.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Chris, Mate, what are you doing with one of those Fugly things it's a lovely action chucked into a scaffold board !! fair do's it's a Leftie (nowt better) but....... Come on, I'm all booked up for a September stalk but please don't walk around with one of 'those' in your hand !!
    Nah mate, they're only 6ft/lb! I reckon I can convert you though.......it only took a little bit of rural plinking to convert you to the dark pleasures of pcps lol. I bet once you've bullseyed a crab apple or two with the fwb you will be won over lol.

Can't wait to see you all, just over three weeks to go!

Atvb

Baldy

Not quite sure about this yet, boys, but might be away from tonight for a couple of days.

If I am and can't get on, please keep an eye on the BOINGS for us, please, chaps.

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Not quite sure about this yet, boys, but might be away from tonight for a couple of days.

If I am and can't get on, please keep an eye on the BOINGS for us, please, chaps.

BOING!!
    We'll keep it Boinged up Tone
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

We'll keep it Boinged up Tone
    And the thread.

Cheers, chaps.

Well....I'm on two weeks' leave and I didn't want to leave the lovely Brem at the kennels and the father in law doesn't offer these days. I would have been quite happy staying home for two weeks, but 'er indoors was getting well arsey, saying she needs a break from it all. I can understand her feelings, but really didn't want to leave doggy.

So, a bit of a compromise.....setting off later this evening for Londinium. We've booked a hotel in Richmond and I'll just follow her around places she wants to see.....Kew Gardens, Buck Palace, Harrod's, Hamley's etc.

Step son is here to undertake Bremby walking and feeding duties.

Back on Friday night and looking forward to big Bremby cuddles and getting back on this boingering thread.

If I can log on whilst down there, don't worry, I'll be on!!

BOING!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    And the thread.
    Hee hee hee!!!

Er......BOING!!

Well it's good you are getting a break Tony and stop worrying about Brem I would have loved to catch up with you as I'm only in Baker St and would gladly have taken you and your kin on a nice guided tour around the main sights of London, however, I'm at work tomorrow and quite busy as I then go on ten days holiday to Majorca on Friday. Like you, I'll try and log in whilst I'm away but it will all depend on finding wi-fi spots
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Nah mate, they're only 6ft/lb! I reckon I can convert you though.......it only took a little bit of rural plinking to convert you to the dark pleasures of pcps lol. I bet once you've bullseyed a crab apple or two with the fwb you will be won over lol.

Can't wait to see you all, just over three weeks to go!

Atvb

Baldy
    Granted Chris, you easily turned me to The Dark Side and for that I'm grateful but turning me to one of those things are gonna take some persuasion or, maybe a few brandy's

P.s, how are my bunnies doing ? Have you named them yet and are you keeping them well fed

Well it's good you are getting a break Tony and stop worrying about Brem I would have loved to catch up with you as I'm only in Baker St and would gladly have taken you and your kin on a nice guided tour around the main sights of London, however, I'm at work tomorrow and quite busy as I then go on ten days holiday to Majorca on Friday. Like you, I'll try and log in whilst I'm away but it will all depend on finding wi-fi spots
    Hi Pauly,

Just hope the numpty doesn't forget her walkies and feeding routine.

And, most importantly, her medication.

At least she's home and not being uprooted, so nice, familiar surroundings.

Would have been nice to be able to play catch up, matey.

Looks like the plan is do "the sights" tomorrow and Kew on Friday, as it's easy to park near Kew, when we'll have checked out of the hotel.

Be nice to be able to set off sometime in the next hour or so, so it's not TOO silly late by the time we get there....I'm guessing about three hours' drive!

Have yourself a great time in Majorca, boy, and I'll be back to Boing Friday evening.

Not many UK sleeps for you now, matey!!

BOING!!
    Last edited by TonyL; 10-08-2016 at 07:29 PM.

Mmm.....still here!

Oh well, that's another quick "BOING" opportunity!!

Granted Chris, you easily turned me to The Dark Side and for that I'm grateful but turning me to one of those things are gonna take some persuasion or, maybe a few brandy's
    Mate, if you can be turned to The Dark Side, you're a pushover!

I reckon a drop of the Cleary Elixir will tip(ple) you nicely over the edge!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Mate, if you can be turned to The Dark Side, you're a pushover!

I reckon a drop of the Cleary Elixir will tip(ple) you nicely over the edge!
    He he, I must admit, I am easily swayed Have a good time in The Smoke matey

Should of gone to the Lake District Tone, much better for the soul/relaxing Sorry Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Should of gone to the Lake District Tone, much better for the soul/relaxing Sorry Paul
    No apologies required Dave, you are absolutely correct. Lake District is wonderful. London has given me a good living and been good to me but I can't wait to get the hell out of here within the next couple of years, it becomes very wearing and tiring after nearly 56 years