Thread: Series one Warrior Pistol anyone?

Series one Warrior Pistol anyone?

You've been fantastically helpful with the Star and Firefly pistol pics (for the new Anson & Deeley book now in production) - thank you.

I read that Edwin Anson's most popular pistol numbers-wise was the Warrior which was later made by Accles and Shelvoke after assigning the patent fully to Frank Clarke. I can get A&S version 2nd series pics from Holts very easily but it would also be good to have pictures of a series 1 Anson/Clarke model (i.e pre-Accles and Shelvoke?) if examples survive. Has anyone got pics?

Sadly I would need them pretty quick as our production time is nearly up! I promise to stop bothering you now, but will be back to post publishing details of the Anson and Deeley book when I know when it is coming out.

Thanks a million guys (again!),

Robert

(childhood shooter of a Webley Junior and Senior, and a not so great Gat!)

ccdjg is offline Airgun Alchemist, Collector and Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie606 View Post
    You've been fantastically helpful with the Star and Firefly pistol pics (for the new Anson & Deeley book now in production) - thank you.

I read that Edwin Anson's most popular pistol numbers-wise was the Warrior which was later made by Accles and Shelvoke after assigning the patent fully to Frank Clarke. I can get A&S version 2nd series pics from Holts very easily but it would also be good to have pictures of a series 1 Anson/Clarke model (i.e pre-Accles and Shelvoke?) if examples survive. Has anyone got pics?

Sadly I would need them pretty quick as our production time is nearly up! I promise to stop bothering you now, but will be back to post publishing details of the Anson and Deeley book when I know when it is coming out.

Thanks a million guys (again!),

Robert

(childhood shooter of a Webley Junior and Senior, and a not so great Gat!)
    Hello Robert,
    I will email you a photograph of one of mine today, which you can use as you wish.

Cheers,
    John

Thanks John, you've saved the day.