Page 34 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd and 4th September Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Funny place that there London.

They have trains in the sewers --- honest.

And some bloke in a pub tried to sell me some shit --- if I'd have known it was valuable I could have took a bagfull with me.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Funny place that there London.

They have trains in the sewers --- honest.

And some bloke in a pub tried to sell me some shit --- if I'd have known it was valuable I could have took a bagfull with me.
    They sell 'crack' in some of the pubs down here Mick but be careful - depends on the pub what you actually get and as for the 'sewer trains' - yep, they exist, I've worked for them for 36 years now which explains why I shit my pants every time I see Moletrapper, my eyes are begining to skin over
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

P.s, how are my bunnies doing ? Have you named them yet and are you keeping them well fed[/QUOTE]

Afraid to say mate I think they've caught a bit of a chill. Perhaps I shouldn't have removed their fur coats and put them in the freezer. I'm sure they will warm up when you put them in the stockpot mate

Atvb

Baldy

Our Tone is down here in London and he's left his Sleepy-O-Meter at home so Boinging it up here with 23 sleeps to go
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    P.s, how are my bunnies doing ? Have you named them yet and are you keeping them well fed
    Afraid to say mate I think they've caught a bit of a chill. Perhaps I shouldn't have removed their fur coats and put them in the freezer. I'm sure they will warm up when you put them in the stockpot mate

Atvb

Baldy [/QUOTE]
    You're all heart mate"

You be careful going to that there Londonistan young Tony!
    We went there a few weeks back, we couldn't find anyone who could speak the queens yocal dialect, they all spoke different strange languages. Proper put the willies up us it did, bit like that Bolton place, there's some strange folks from there abouts.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And now just 30 sleeps to go, peeps!

Momentum and inertia gather at an ever quickening pace as the magic weekend gets closer and, very soon, this Boingathon extravaganza will be upon us.

So, if you're a returnee thinking of a re-visit, or a potential newcomer who just isn't sure of what to expect from meeting up in a field with a load of blokes you've never met before.......JUST DO IT!!

Every newcomer that has ever attended will comment on the warm welcome they received straight away and, with the relaxed and friendly atmosphere, feel at ease within moments. And most first timers come again, many for multiple re-visits, and bring their friends along, too.

You'll be in great company, surrounded by your favourite toys and the nice, genuine, friendly people who are all sharing your passion.

So, if you're a little undecided, just do it. I promise you'll have a great time and you'll wish you'd been to a Bash before. Keep pontificating and, before you know it, the weekend will have been and gone.

BOING!!
    The above has to be worth a 2nd look. The Games nearly afoot!
    You just can't get better value for your £20; Brings your travel fuel bill down to 20p per litre.......Honest!

17 days is it Tone? Can't wait. I may need cheering up a bit. 22nd is the funeral of my oldest & best Mate, since I was 15.
    He's to be buried in a wicker coffin in a bluebell wood, by the sea on the Llyn Peninsular, N. Wales. 86, but he's had a damm good life. The last of my closest friends.
    (Guess The above is a Boinger Unburdening)

Any road up, Looking forward to Quigley Hollow & Boingers old & new.
    I raise a glass.
    ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Sorry to hear that about your freind Gwyn, I'm sure you'll give him the send off he deserves!.
    Look forwards to raising a glass or three with you and the lads in a couple of weeks.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Wheres the "bring and buy table" thread please, searched high and low.

Cheers Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Wheres the "bring and buy table" thread please, searched high and low.

Cheers Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)
    Here you go Mel :-

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....68#post7050168

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    The above has to be worth a 2nd look. The Games nearly afoot!
    You just can't get better value for your £20; Brings your travel fuel bill down to 20p per litre.......Honest!

17 days is it Tone? Can't wait. I may need cheering up a bit. 22nd is the funeral of my oldest & best Mate, since I was 15.
    He's to be buried in a wicker coffin in a bluebell wood, by the sea on the Llyn Peninsular, N. Wales. 86, but he's had a damm good life. The last of my closest friends.
    (Guess The above is a Boinger Unburdening)

Any road up, Looking forward to Quigley Hollow & Boingers old & new.
    I raise a glass.
    ATB
    Gwyn
    Sorry to hear about your old mate Gwyn and "unburdening" here is a good thing to do, especially as you have so many other mates who are still here for you x

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Here you go Mel :-

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....68#post7050168

All the best Mick
    Cheers Mick

See you soon

Mel

How's the London trip going Tone ? Have you picked up the lingo yet ? Mind you, there's a lot different lingo's down here so take your pick

On behalf of Our Tone: Boing, 22 sleeps to go

Time to stop faffing around and do something - payment transferred today Mick, I'm looking forward to another great day at Quigley

Well; still trying to dot all the I's and cross all the T's with my intended venture darn sarf but will turn up Sat (hopefully) for the day or if not, maybe Sunday and pay at the gate if that's still OK. If it goes pear shaped, will try for the next one! Need to shake a few hands on the arms of people I feel I know well but have never met!

So; hopefully, see you all (or at some of you!) on Sat 3rd!

BFN
    VBW
    David
    May today be the best day of your life and all your tomorrows even better!!