Thread: Single point sight

Single point sight

Hello chaps.

I have a single point sight that I'm not likely to use so am considering selling. It's a later one, with the red dot and opaque tapered nose cap. There are a couple on for lots of money, is that because they're earlier ones or are they all worth similar?

If it's not worth a lot I shall stick it on my combination gun !

Thanks, Jamie
    Professional Pest Control without Poisons - Trapping and snaring equipment - www.jllpestcontrol.co.uk

Its Star Wars collectors that are buying them for a premium.
    I pay £45 for any I find, used to pay £25. A mint one in box went for £160 plus not so long ago, on that site that cannot be mentioned. In truth its a bit of a lottery if you can find a Star Wars fan to pay a premium. A lot were sold and there are a lot of Star Wars fans. Must post to the USA.
    It doesn't work with the round nosed ones, though many try.

There are better and more robust red dot sight systems for shooting.

Yours is the Day/night one; which will have lost its glow in the dakness. I prefer the clear. Both will still work. Often the front lens has a crack in them, which doesn't natter if not too big.
    Last edited by Muskett; 15-08-2016 at 11:01 AM.

Thanks Muskett.

It's in very nice condition actually, no box but no cracks or any real marks to the finish. I may stick it on there for start wars money and see how it goes. Many thanks

Jamie
    Professional Pest Control without Poisons - Trapping and snaring equipment - www.jllpestcontrol.co.uk

I am looking to buy one