Thread: Has anyone had experience with this airgun outlet??

Smile Has anyone had experience with this airgun outlet??

While looking about for missing sights for my Gamo PR45 and my Anschutz 335 I came upon this lot in Portugal.
    Is anyone familiar with them?

http://www.lojadearmas.pt/epages/960...746/Categories

They have the Gamo sight at 8Euro and a generic? Diana front sight at 45Euro
    http://www.lojadearmas.pt/epages/960...cts/D-2-301264

i am waiting on them to see if they ship to the colony and the associated costs.

Or there is this lot in India for the Diana sight at only 580 Repees
    http://www.kovibazaar.com/sights-muz...-magnum-design

PV is offline I'll get to 1000 if it kills me..
    Have you had any luck yet? I need 2 rear sights too. I bought a PR45 to transfer some parts to my PR15 which is no longer made. The adjustable sight was one of the parts as the PR15 just has a fixed sight site. Unfortunately I damaged it when removing it. BTW you will also need a 2mm x 15mm long bar to retain the rear sight in place. This portugese site has a minimum order quantity so we could do a 'group buy' if you want..?
    Last edited by PV; 14-08-2016 at 02:51 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by PV View Post
    Have you had any luck yet? I need 2 rear sights too. I bought a PR45 to transfer some parts to my PR15 which is no longer made. The adjustable sight was one of the parts as the PR15 just has a fixed sight site. Unfortunately I damaged it when removing it. BTW you will also need a 2mm x 15mm long bar to retain the rear sight in place. This portugese site has a minimum order quantity so we could do a 'group buy' if you want..?
    Hi PV. Did I miss something; this 2mm x 15mm bar?
    Best I check the schematic again??

Yes, their prices are keen. A group buy would work except it is a bloody long bus trip back and forth to your place from mine
    Last edited by slow_runner; 15-08-2016 at 12:12 PM.

If you look at the sight you will see two curved fingers at the end. There is a bar which snaps into place holding the sight and providing a pivot. I couldn't see it and thought I could just gently pry the sight out once the screw, spring and ball bearing were removed. It dropped out when I pulled the sight free but I damaged the fingers.
    Last edited by PV; 15-08-2016 at 05:37 PM.

The bar is part number 14500 in the exploded diagram, I think it will come as part of the sight.

Just ordered mine from John Knibbs. Had to order bits separately and its more expensive than the portugal site but at least I know it will turn up
    Last edited by PV; 15-08-2016 at 06:44 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by PV View Post
    Just ordered mine from John Knibbs. Had to order bits separately and its more expensive than the portugal site but at least I know it will turn up
    Good morning PV.
    Yes, it is sometimes best to stay with the tried and true.
    Part 14500 is the pivot pin? If it is or is not included, it appears to be just a standard pin.
    All the best with your stuff.

Group buy?

If anyone does decide to do a 'group buy' from this site, I need a new rear site assembly for my Gamo Center (23 Euro):
    http://www.lojadearmas.pt/epages/960...G-11728-Falcon

Obviously parts would need to be posted out by whoever placed the order, and I'd be happy to stump up for postage and a pada-bag in addition to a share of postage from Portugal.