Page 43 of 75 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd and 4th September Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    TbT Express Delivery!
    I just love the Boingermen delivery service.

Next weekend I'll be taking delivery of two more boingers --- a Daystate Sportsman and a Titan Mohawk.

What ?

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Thanks Tony, have emailed Bill.

Dave

Last edited by T 20; 23-08-2016 at 04:25 PM.
    Smell my cheese

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Thanks for the offer nick.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    Ooooo! Been to Majorca, have ya? There's a beach on the south east of the island where they all go 'billy bollocks'. Did you know about that already??
    Didn't know about that one Phil I was in Pollenca in the North where we kept our clothes on. Mind you when I was in Fuertaventura a few years ago the Nudies were everywhere and not a pretty sight
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Anyone coming from cardigan way?

I'm after a beeman 2016 double barrel, in. 177 and. 22. Wood stock. Sportsguns have them at a good price but a bit of a trek for me.

Alternatively anybody live near a dealer with them at a reasonable price?

Appreciate it's a big ask and a damn silly gun, but I want one.

Dave
    Hi Dave, I've got Woody's of Wembley and Ronnie Sunshines near me if you want to check those for price and availability and I'd happily pick up and deliver to The Bash for you. If you know of any other RFDs in and around London, try them too if you like
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Cheers Paul, neither of those do it. If I don't hear back from solware, I'll look around a bit more.

Appreciated

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I just love the Boingermen delivery service.

Next weekend I'll be taking delivery of two more boingers --- a Daystate Sportsman and a Titan Mohawk.

What ?
    They'll only be boingers once you've gutted the internals and fitted some proper springs.

Your good self and Brian Samson may well start a new trend here, ripping the puny innards out and substituting them with real components!!

Anyways, a certain Daystate may have arrived with you sooner than you were hoping!!!

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 2025.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    If I don't hear back from solware, I'll look around a bit more.

Appreciated

Dave
    Any joy, Dave?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

10 sleeps, Yep, JUST TEN SLEEPS to go for the Saturday peeps.

And maybe 8 for some o' t'others!

We really are very nearlier there now, folks.

But still time to sneak your payment in to book your place at the BoingerFest.

Get 'em in quick, though....tick, tock, tick, tock.....it'll be here before you know it!

BOING!!

Mmmmmmm........bit quiet on here.

Must be the heat???

Only one thing for it....

BOING!!!!!!

Tis a bit muggy tonight Tone , we've got thunder and lightening and heavy intermittent downpours here so I'm hoping it might clear the air.

Very similar here, Pauly.

Been hot and "close" all day.

About an hour or so ago we have a slightly fresher breeze and some light rain just now; hopefully it'll clear the air, as you say.

Have you managed to get any re-acquaintance sessions in with the boingers since your return?

Mmmmmmm........bit quiet on here.
    Quiet ?

I'll have you know I've just purchased another top Boinger off here tonight.

A Sheridan Silver Streak, no less --- bugger.

Have you managed to get any re-acquaintance sessions in with the boingers since your return?
    No I haven't mate. Although I got back from hols on Monday, I took Tuesday and today as leave in the hope I could spend a day at The Range but whilst on hols, a good friend of mines Mum died and it was the funeral today (in her eighties so circle of life stuff) so I attended that. I put my rifles and pistols in the loft for safety's sake whilst I was away and said to the Missus earlier "I must get up the loft and get my guns back down" and she said Oh, I was hoping they would stay up there" No chance She's good as gold with the whole shooting thing but she does like things to be 'tidied away' and we only have a small house. They'll be down tomorrow and all being well I'll spend Saturday at the range with one or two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Quiet ?

I'll have you know I've just purchased another top Boinger off here tonight.

A Sheridan Silver Streak, no less --- bugger.
    Mmm.......

Think we're going to have words and get back to basics a little........

"This is a Boinger.......This ISN'T a Boinger. This is a Boinger.....This ISN'T a Boinger"!

Geddit???

Anyways, are you going to be about on Friday? It should be my Sunday off this weekend, but a couple of the others have booked holidays, so I have to work. But I'm taking Friday off instead. Looks like the missus may be having one of the gremlins on Thursday. We could drop the little bugger back at Burton and bring you one of your other non-boingery boingers.

Also, I wouldn't want to park the car at Silverstone next week with a gun in it, so this'd be much better.

BOING!!