Page 92 of 120 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1787

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Hull cartridge Paul

Pete
    Excuse my newness Pete, does that mean the 'made in England' you were looking for ? Wouldn't mind a shoot of it at The Bash if you can let go of it for a bit
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Bloody typical, got to miss all the glamour.
    This Bonneville, is it a 120, 140 or one of the modern ones? Do like a nice Triumph. Julie looks ok.........but next to a Bonneville.....
    Pete
    A modern, Hinckley one, Pete.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I've been "throwing some rounds" down the range today. She's rockin over 500fps with steel BB's, thats nearly 3 whole foot pound!

The WTC is the perfect accompaniment and rested from a bench I managed a single hole at 10 metres. I then fired the rest of the mag and made several more single holes, many on the same target. Oh yeah!

I had intended on buying a bag of plastic toy soldiers to make a 10m fun range for the bash, but in reality the accuracy makes it more feasible to dress Bongo in camo and make him run around a bit.

As for a sidearm, I'm finding the Kedr Tyrex a little on the weighty side, so I'll probably pick up a Baikal Mak on my way up.

Again!
    Hrm... I'm only getting 400fps on the 1st shot - reducing to 300fps by shot #4, and that was firing quite slowly! I think this competition could be all about who can keep their Co2 the warmest. And you're not noted for having much restraint / patience to be fair

I can hit a ball of rags about the size of a football from 6 feet away, so that's not too bad. And I'm finding 3/4 of the steel BBs to use again... I wonder where the other 1/4 goes...

Course of fire: I'd suggest some kind of timed shooting, at targets something like this at about 10 yards. If nobody has trestle tables going spare, we could wheel Mick's new gas barbecue down range and balance our tin cans on that!

You have a KEDR sub-machine gun?? Bloody hell...

I don't have a Soviet sidearm, so I was wondering if it'd be alright to use my new Tanfoglio Limited Custom, that a friend gave me () or a good ole' Colt '45?

And what are you wearing? I was thinking Camo trousers, plus a black special forces Norgie that I got off a bloke from, ahem, Hereford. If you know what I mean.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    You can have a go by all means Paul.
    I was meaning the lack of the "Made in England". It's my first foreign air rifle (HW98).
    I won't have to send her back when we leave Europe will I?

Pete
    Pete

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    A modern, Hinckley one, Pete.
    Not so bad that I am missing her then. If it had been a Silver Jubilee T 140 v in the US export spec I would have been there 😁😁

Pete
    Pete

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    You have a KEDR sub-machine gun?? Bloody hell...

And what are you wearing? I was thinking Camo trousers, plus a black special forces Norgie that I got off a bloke from, ahem, Hereford. If you know what I mean.
    Yeah, didn't you have a go with it? Its a real hoot with decent blowback. You have to be careful though, if you get the selector switch in just the wrong place it will fire all thirty rounds in under 4 seconds.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...psycmcvvqi.jpg

I still have my camo onesie, so I'm sorted. Oh, and one that looks like a dinosaur with a detatchable tail. Which is handy.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Captain Bongo is online now I'm not falling for this again........
    I can hit a ball of rags about the size of a football from 6 feet away, so that's not too bad.
    You could hit me with your rhythm stick anytime........ (I do love a good Welsh....)

Yeah, didn't you have a go with it? Its a real hoot with decent blowback. You have to be careful though, if you get the selector switch in just the wrong place it will fire all thirty rounds in under 4 seconds.
    Christ, no, I didn't know anything about it. That looks absolutely nasty. I read on the Wiki, that they made 3 of them for the Russian ministry of tax... TAX! I always miss out on the good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    You could hit me with your rhythm stick anytime........ (I do love a good Welsh....)
    Get back to your lathe, ya dirty bugger.

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Get back to your lathe, ya dirty bugger.
    Good luck with that! He chewed through his chain and has been missing for nearly a week now. I'm hoping that the signal from his ankle bracelet shows up soon. Ron and Big Vern are on standby in the van with tranquilser guns.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Good news on the bongies tone will look forward to having a play :-)
    So tone now your the Boinger bash pimp can i ask why you haven't sorted a male model for the laidys and tinny? Seems a bit unfair to me
    I guess we do have a Chippendale coming lol
    Yep, I was also going to suggest our Chippendale....until I saw Mel's post!

Thinking cap on........
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Good luck with that! He chewed through his chain and has been missing for nearly a week now. I'm hoping that the signal from his ankle bracelet shows up soon. Ron and Big Vern are on standby in the van with tranquilser guns.
    He's a wild one mind, isn't it?

Oh, by the way - I wonder if you do a shortstroke extension for the Diana 28mm piston, which I dare say would fit my Chinese Remington?

Picking up a new (well to me) baby tonight. A bit worried though. An HW 98, I cant find made in England written on it. Its on all my others.

Pete
    HW98...lovely.

But don't get telling the "other" Pete, looknohands, about it!

I've been "throwing some rounds" down the range today. She's rockin over 500fps with steel BB's, thats nearly 3 whole foot pound!

The WTC is the perfect accompaniment and rested from a bench I managed a single hole at 10 metres. I then fired the rest of the mag and made several more single holes, many on the same target. Oh yeah!

I had intended on buying a bag of plastic toy soldiers to make a 10m fun range for the bash, but in reality the accuracy makes it more feasible to dress Bongo in camo and make him run around a bit.
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyBob View Post
    Never mind the Bash, I reckon there'll be a queue of applicants next time there's a vacancy at your place Tony! Only because they have a love for motorbikes, obviously...
    And they'll rapidly lose their enthusiasm once they discover what the boss is like, matey!

Good luck with that! He chewed through his chain and has been missing for nearly a week now. I'm hoping that the signal from his ankle bracelet shows up soon.
    Fear ye not, Mr Tinny.

If the transponder doesn't reveal his whereabouts, I think we'll all have a pretty good idea where the Captain can be found very soon!