Page 112 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1787

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

Transporter's shooting in the dark --- he really is a cult.

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Hi all

Is there anyone going to the bash that can reparalax a scope?

I have a lovely Nikon Prostaff 3-9x40 but at 20yds, Can only go up to 5x mag or it becomes blurred, It's OK a much longer dranges on full mag

A gent that's a member on here altered a 2x cobalt scope for me as the eye relief was wrong, That's perfect now but I don't think the Nikon will adjust as easy!!

John
    Give me a shout tomorrow mate, 2 minute job.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    What about buses, Rhys?

Hey, The Predator is coming to see you tomorrow matey. Freshly serviced and oh-so soft cock and buttery smooth!
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm...., Yeah that's illegal too.... Just like your predator., That should be illegal!! Makes you wonder how much you should spend an an airgun hundreds & hundreds!!! bit weird though a man spending hundreds on a soft cock!!
    I'll see you in the morning tone

One more sleep
    Nite all.
    Rhys
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm...., Yeah that's illegal too.... Just like your predator., That should be illegal!! Makes you wonder how much you should spend an an airgun hundreds & hundreds!!! bit weird though a man spending hundreds on a soft cock!!
    I'll see you in the morning tone

One more sleep
    Nite all.
    Rhys
    Haha!

Maybe I never told you how little I paid for Preddy, Rhys?

I'll tell you in a bit when I see you.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Cool Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits and BOING!

So, it's the first of the month, so Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits to all the Boingerpeeps and very best wishes to all.

But it's not just the first of any month. Oh no, indeedy not.

'Tis the first of April, so it's BOINGER BASH WEEKEND!

And the start of the new Boingering season.

Not sure if it even feels like it's actually, really happening just yet.

Sure it will do shortly when I'm loading the Boingering toys into the car.

Next stop.....QUIGLEY HOLLOW!

See you all in a bit.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Well I've just completed the four hour drive home from the bash!
    Caught up with most of the people I think of as good friends (and Steve)
    Unfortunately because of premature departure I missed several I was really hoping to catch up with again, but there's always June, Sept and Nov.
    There was a very strong contingent of newbies , unfortunately I was unable to mingle.

A most excellent bit of fun, except the bit where I was jumped whilst in a compromising position at three in the morning! The bounder, ripped my coat to shreds,had their wicked way with me and then threw me in the ditch! will track down those responsible at the next bash, it will be both messy and emotional.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend all attendees and safe travels home.
    Even those naughty cleary clan!
    Last edited by Mole trapper; 01-04-2017 at 06:47 PM. Reason: utter twadle

Just like to say thanks to all involved with organising the bash, had a fantastic day and put a few faces to names, what a cracking bunch of lads and lasses, a big thanks to Tinbum for my drop in kit and free bumslide and a massive thanks to Les for bringing my hw95, already fitted the TbT kit, no more twanging , hope to see you all in June, atb Daz

Missed it..

Gutted I missed it. Def on for next one. Til then.

Well, as always, what an awesome day.

It was great to see so many familiar, friendly faces again and to meet all the new peeps.

My daughter really enjoyed her time at The Hollow and, by the end of the day, was regularly ringing the bell target. Special thanks to UK Neil, Les, Rikard and Paul SE for helping her on her way with top advice and the use of the bell target itself and the rifles and pistol (Les and Paul). Many thanks also too all for your words of encouragement and for making her feel so welcome.

As I was having to watch her most of the time, I couldn't quite do as much mingling as usual for the Saturday, so I will have missed a few people. And, as ever, time at The Hollow simply flies by oh too quickly.

Cheers for all the lovely comments on The Predator, chaps.

And I really want the Hatsan 55S. I have had the odd go with one in the past, but Mr DGF's was lovely. And firmly affirmed my view of it being my favourite "budget" full-power springer, courtesy of the excellent trigger. If anyone had launched themselves at my 634, I'd have had it DGF's yesterday. At £80, an excellent buy.

And I love that feeling on a Saturday night / Sunday morning that you've just had a most brilliant day but that you can do it all again.

See you in a few hours, peeps.

BOING!!

Oh yes,

Big congratulations to LittlePaulyBoy.

Matey that new rifle of yours was an absolute bargain and it's no surprise that you're well made up with it.

Well done that man.

Cool The Sun has got his hat on!

Hip hip hip hip hooray!. (Like the Culty reference?)

Indeed, folks, the weather man was right. Just take a look at that great big fat bright yellow thing up there.

Can't think of a better way to enjoy it than with my good friends at Quigley Hollow...day 2!

Love it!

See you in a bit, peeps!

BOING!!

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia

great day...

Great to meet up with everyone again; been a while

Thanks to Mick and Shirl especially, but also to everyone for taking the time to come along and bring their toys.

Unfortuantely however I'm a complete idiot, and manged to leave my Pro Elite up there on the bench (over on the far side, near Les and the bell target), ** it's now been located and is safely with Mick 'till next Bash **
    Last edited by Shed tuner; 02-04-2017 at 11:23 AM.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Mick and Shirley
    Thanks for a great day at the bash, for all the hard work you guys put in to hosting it .

It was great to catch up with everyone again to. Had a lot of laughs, Shot a bit and laughed a whole lot more )
    Thanks for a great day. 😆

Thanks to Mick and Shirl

For another great Bash, thanks to all who took the time to chat and make me welcome.
    And after 3 previous visits I managed to hit the Bucket twice !!!
    Sorry I couldn't say goodbye to all you.
    Jonny

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Back home now. Thanks to Mick & Shirl for hosting this great event.
    Thanks to everyone else for a great weekend. Good shooting and better company.
    Pete
    Pete