Page 113 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1787

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Thanks to all, you are beautiful people!

I got home to find the wife had bought me a bag of ammo, for some reason she wants to cook them though.

Roll on June and the Great Spud Cannon Challenge.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Although on a day ticket due to other commitments,I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Quigley Hollow again the
    Boinger Bash!

A big thanks to Mick & Shirley for all there hard work,I met some old faces and met knew ones to ,and shot some vintage and high end tuned rifles,Thanks to all who let me use them.

I had a great time albeit short ,hope to see you all again.

Also thanks to Dave for letting look and take pics ,Of his collection certainly an eye opener.

Thanks Mick & Shirl: for creating it & doing all the work......time after time.
    Even a beautifully perfect crescent moon last night.

As ever, truly excellent company. A special week end.

Keep on Boinging, down all the days.

ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

A Big thanks to Mick and Shirley for once again being the perfect host's .
    I had a fantastic time meeting the great boinger regular's and some new member's at the hollow.
    I got the opportunity to have a go with some guns that are new to me, Vernal's Fwb 300s(I want one), Transporters many gas ram rifles,Nurek' s Whiscome's Wow, and Tony L Predator rifle . Thank you Bad Daz for the kind words and lovely gift..
    ATB
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by BAD DAZ View Post
    Just like to say thanks to all involved with organising the bash, had a fantastic day and put a few faces to names, what a cracking bunch of lads and lasses, a big thanks to Tinbum for my drop in kit and free bumslide and a massive thanks to Les for bringing my hw95, already fitted the TbT kit, no more twanging , hope to see you all in June, atb Daz
    It was a pleasure meeting you and your uncle and I will see you again soon mate.
    ATB
    Les.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Well, as always, what an awesome day.

It was great to see so many familiar, friendly faces again and to meet all the new peeps.

My daughter really enjoyed her time at The Hollow and, by the end of the day, was regularly ringing the bell target. Special thanks to UK Neil, Les, Rikard and Paul SE for helping her on her way with top advice and the use of the bell target itself and the rifles and pistol (Les and Paul). Many thanks also too all for your words of encouragement and for making her feel so welcome.

As I was having to watch her most of the time, I couldn't quite do as much mingling as usual for the Saturday, so I will have missed a few people. And, as ever, time at The Hollow simply flies by oh too quickly.

Cheers for all the lovely comments on The Predator, chaps.

And I really want the Hatsan 55S. I have had the odd go with one in the past, but Mr DGF's was lovely. And firmly affirmed my view of it being my favourite "budget" full-power springer, courtesy of the excellent trigger. If anyone had launched themselves at my 634, I'd have had it DGF's yesterday. At £80, an excellent buy.

And I love that feeling on a Saturday night / Sunday morning that you've just had a most brilliant day but that you can do it all again.

See you in a few hours, peeps.

BOING!!
    It was great meeting you again Tony and I enjoyed coaching your daughter on the bell target, a very polite young lady and a natural shot . Your Predator and vantage rifles are awesome.
    See you soon mate.
    Regards
    Les.

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    What a great educational weekend. I really learned a lot and now have a claw hammer of my own on order.....

Also, many thanks for the sympathy, support and good humour from all my friends and Ray.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Oh yes,

Big congratulations to LittlePaulyBoy.

Matey that new rifle of yours was an absolute bargain and it's no surprise that you're well made up with it.

Well done that man.
    Cheers Tony, I'm well pleased with my 'new' S410 it's a nice feeling knowing I have all the guns I now need and will never have to buy another one ever again
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Thank You yet again Mick & Shirl for another Great Bash

I forgot to give you my HW45 Nick ! Never mind, I'll pop it back in June.

Thank you to all my Good friends for, well....... Just being you, far too many people to thank for all sorts of reasons. Can't wait for June now

Are we nearly there Tone
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Would just like to concur with all the above comments and particularly thank Mick & Shirl for their great efforts once again, sorry I didn't get round everybody when I left this afternoon but you know who you are and will hopefully see you all in June.

Cheers
    Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)

It's already all been said but thanks once more to Mick and Shirl especially - and to all the folk who turn up to make these events what they are.
    Always a pleasure to have a few shots and a bit of banter with my mates, equally as nice to meet new members and finally put faces to names (I finally met my good online mate, Nurek/Piotr after around 15 years of messaging and dealing).
    Looking forward to the next one already - thanks again all.

Craig.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Cheers Mick and Shirl. A proper relaxing time in good company, oh and Ray of course.

**** *** Ray.

Slinger, get your nephew brewing some more of that damson wine. Very moreish.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Sounds like you are going to need a bigger barn to shoot out of Mick

Wished I could have attended-really did want to make this one-glad it went well for you chaps
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

It was OK I suppose

Thumbs up

As above.. great weekend, the boy loved shredding cans with his new pistol (thanks flying fish!!) And i loved putting together my new R10... So much so i couldn't wait to make the carbon shroud I'd been planning on doing for it for months.. I'm very pleased
    http://m.imgur.com/a/JkeNZ

Thanks to Mick & Shirl, the boy felt very welcome and we both had a proper nice time together.
    Awesome!
    Rhys
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.