Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: June 3rd & 4th Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Morning, payment sent for me and Tone, Mick - cheers.
    See you all in a few weeks.
    Thank you so much, Craig.

You're a star.

Hope you, the girls and Mr B are all keeping well.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 2025.........BOING!!

Cool Happy Easter Everyone

I hope all The Boingerpeeps have a lovely Easter weekend.

Just 49 sleeps to go now, peeps......7 weeks!

Easter Bunny BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    No Easter egg this year, just shot the Easter bunny. It's ok though I used a springer

Pete
    Pete
    I travel alone

Chippendale

Right then folks.

I was a bit concerned at the last bash when I found out that poor little Mel ( Chippendale) had slept in his car, I feel this is no way to treat a pensioner so I've been out and bought him a Caravan. :-

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/...psqrxcsbcy.jpg

All the best Mick

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Right then folks.

I was a bit concerned at the last bash when I found out that poor little Mel ( Chippendale) had slept in his car, I feel this is no way to treat a pensioner so I've been out and bought him a Caravan. :-

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/...psqrxcsbcy.jpg

All the best Mick
    You're all heart Mick!

Do you have a spare straw bale for bedding though?
    Better to admit you walked through the wrong door than spend your life in the wrong room

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    You're all heart Mick!

Do you have a spare straw bale for bedding though?
    He's a sweet man. Can't see any windows on tut sides. Do ya reckon it's got a Velux at tut top?

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    He's a sweet man. Can't see any windows on tut sides. Do ya reckon it's got a Velux at tut top?
    It doesn't really matter, everyone knows northerners are largely nocturnal anyway. As long as he's got a wheel to run in he won't be bored. Clean his toilet area regularly or he'll eat it, and if you get a breeding pair make sure they have plenty of room or they will eat their young.
    Better to admit you walked through the wrong door than spend your life in the wrong room

And this talk of Mel reminded me that I'd forgotten to thank him for his master stroke of bringing those Gary Twatter targets along a fortnight ago. Great fun.

And awesome for zero checking the Vantage on the Sunday morning.....Stick a pellet into the black vinyl and, with the light shining through the pellet hole, you had a lovely, small aiming mark and really easy to spot subsequent pellet strikes, even on low mag.

Do you have any more, Mel?

BOING!!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    I may be able to get some Donny Osmond records for the next bash. If she looks away

Pete
    Pete
    I travel alone

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    I may be able to get some Donny Osmond records for the next bash. If she looks away

Pete
    Snigger!

And Dave says to save "Crazy Horses" for him!!!

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Snigger!

And Dave says to save "Crazy Horses" for him!!!
    Brilliant - made me laugh!

Rolph Harris records? Or maybe an old Xylophone
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Thanks Mick, looks a bit too posh for me though, usually they are made of old doors up here and covered in 'bratishing', thats roofing felt to you southerners.

We don't eat our young Rooti boyo, we used send em darn pit thanows, somebodys gorra gerrus us coil for fire, nar we mekem cleean pigeon loft art, we wait until they're grown up before we ate em, got a have a bit o'flesh onbooan tha sees.

As for ateing our own muck Tinbum thats not on neether, we purit on't tomartose and ate them you silly foreign bugger.

Tony, you are very welcome and thank you for the kind words regarding the records, it was rather fun shooting at the odious bxxxxxds records and Pauly there were some Rolf Harris records there as well, I have some records of various artistes that are not fit to play, i.e scratched or warped, if you like i can bring some to the next bash that is if that kind and considerate man 'Uncle Mick', he the supplier of movable ace accommodation, will permit and has kept the timber rack that was made to hold the records.

Cheers everybody, Happy Easter to you all and I hope certain of you, not mentioning any names, are sick as parrots with all the chocolate you scoff.

Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post

Haha!

Yep, I hadn't thought about Rolf Harris ones, Pauly!

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Thanks Mick, looks a bit too posh for me though, usually they are made of old doors up here and covered in 'bratishing', thats roofing felt to you southerners.

We don't eat our young Rooti boyo, we used send em darn pit thanows, somebodys gorra gerrus us coil for fire, nar we mekem cleean pigeon loft art, we wait until they're grown up before we ate em, got a have a bit o'flesh onbooan tha sees.

As for ateing our own muck Tinbum thats not on neether, we purit on't tomartose and ate them you silly foreign bugger.

Tony, you are very welcome and thank you for the kind words regarding the records, it was rather fun shooting at the odious bxxxxxds records and Pauly there were some Rolf Harris records there as well, I have some records of various artistes that are not fit to play, i.e scratched or warped, if you like i can bring some to the next bash that is if that kind and considerate man 'Uncle Mick', he the supplier of movable ace accommodation, will permit and has kept the timber rack that was made to hold the records.

Cheers everybody, Happy Easter to you all and I hope certain of you, not mentioning any names, are sick as parrots with all the chocolate you scoff.

Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)
    Cracking post, Mel.

And more records would be great fun, sir. Inspired move was that.

Have yourself a lovely Easter, sir, and be great to see you and all the other Boingerboys soon.

Easter Bunny says we have 48 sleeps to go!

BOING!!

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post

Paul, it's a Stylophone !
    “An airgun or two”………