Thread: Airtech regged regal - my experience and not impressed at all

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    I also ask people to put a note in with there rifle stating what its coming in to me to have done. some people are not capable of doing that. when you get over 50 enquires a week how do people expect me to remember. or they leave it 2 months before sending it in. they don't even put a contact address or phone number in with the rifle then I'm slagged off for keeping it for ages what do they expect I'm no mind reader how do I know who sent it. I get rifles sent to me in bits in black bin bags, some people wrap them up so well it takes 2 days to open the box and still no details. some put the wrong phone number in with details. you lot know nothing about what some people do. do daystate video everything that's sent to them... thought not... neither do I. he has been told what to do if he cannot be bothered I will leave it with him.
    OMG WTF - Yeah did that got the t-shirt but no mag back again OMG Used signed recorded post hey they must have lost it wasn't me guv I never saw anything, the longer the daylight the less I do wrong!
    Last edited by Lucky Luciano; 27-05-2017 at 12:28 AM.