Quote Originally Posted by Inspector 71 View Post
IMO the HW75 sits way too high in the hand to attain decent scores in 10m target.

The Lov 21 is a capable little pistol that's well worth considering. A simple fettle can get the trigger feeling and performing very well.

To me, the GAMO Compact is just too cramped around the grip and trigger and I don't have goalkeeper's mitts by any stretch.
The trigger is also quite poor. It's just a PR45 with an anatomical grip really.
The Compact is odd. I have an early (pre 2002?) one and it's quite impressive given its low cost, and has a decent and properly adjustable trigger (though not a patch on a real match pistol). The later (post 2007? I am sure there was a break in production) ones appear to be less good, in particular in having heavy trigger pulls with adjustments that don't really adjust anything.

Still not a competitor on performance to, say, a FAS604, FWB65, or a good Giss system Diana, and probably no better than a Daisy, but much cheaper, used, than all but the last - think £80-120, I guess.