I have 23 yard parallax at 10x mag and zero at 18 yards.
However the best advice I could give is get to a range and try as many options as you can

- everyone is different. Different eyes/preferences so what works for a world champion might not work for you
- Ditto scopes. 10x mag on one brand may not quite be 10x mag on another. And an indicated 23 yard parallax may be different depending on how well built the scopes are
- You need to decide how you prefer to shoot and match your scope to this. I prefer no hold under so my ideal zero would be 25 yards. However my garden is only 18 yards long so thats what I use. In reality there isn't that much difference between 18 and 25 so I just live with it.
- I have my parallax set up to blur the target at certain ranges. This is a really common way of range finding. The only way to get this how you like is to test it in small increments.
- I use a second focal plane scope and use the magnification to set my hold overs at long range. I got my power and pellets all set first. Then zero to 20 yards. Then play with the magnification until 45 yards is either 1 dot or 1.5 mil dot. Then check all the other ranges and see if you are happy with them. Just happened to work out at almost exactly 10x mag

My holdovers are roughly:
8 yard = -2.5 dot
10 yard = -1.5 dot
15 yard = -0.5 dot
20-30 = flat
35 yard = -0.5
40 yard = -1
45 yard = -1.5

These aren't exact (18 and 30 yard should actually be -0.25 dot). But for my level of accuracy/skill they are fine.